+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoliar

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Very important in the current climate.
    It absolutely isn't. What any politician does in their own house,providing it is not illegal is nobody else's business.

To be perfectly honest,there are not many politicians I even want to think about in the bedroom,maybe Anne widdicombe.....

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Exactly this.
    It is a well known fact throughout Scotland.
    Last week I was speaking to visitors who were living in the house next door to us which is let out for holiday lets.
    They come from near Nuneaton in England and they told me that Nicola Sturgeon purchased Judy Murray’s house in Bridge of Allan. According to articles in the press Judy Murray sold her house in Bridge of Allan in December 2017 for £783,000. it had been on the market for ten months before it was sold and she sold it for £22,000 less than she had paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Last week I was speaking to visitors who were living in the house next door to us which is let out for holiday lets.
    They come from near Nuneaton in England and they told me that Nicola Sturgeon purchased Judy Murray’s house in Bridge of Allan. According to articles in the press Judy Murray sold her house in Bridge of Allan in December 2017 for £783,000. it had been on the market for ten months before it was sold and she sold it for £22,000 less than she had paid for it.
    I am guessing the co-op still had plenty OVD then...

Someone I have never met before told me something I want to believe..ight be true,might not, but still, I really really want to believe it so I will.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    It absolutely isn't. What any politician does in their own house,providing it is not illegal is nobody else's business.

To be perfectly honest,there are not many politicians I even want to think about in the bedroom,maybe Anne widdicombe.....
    Why keep it a secret and take out an interdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh to prevent the U.K. newspapers and U.K. media publishing articles about her ***uality if she has nothing to hide.
    Last December 2020 there was s topic in the Sunday Times magazine headed ‘Women of the Year’. Included in the topic was a photograph of Nicola Sturgeon sitting in a high backed chair, wearing a gown with a crown on her head titled ‘Queen of Scotland’.
    I sent an email to the person who had interviewed her asking if she had asked Nicola Sturgeon if she was a lesbian. The person who interviewed Nicola Sturgeon replied that we asked Nicola Sturgeon that question but for legal reasons we could not publish her answer.

I am guessing the co-op still had plenty OVD then...

Someone I have never met before told me something I want to believe..ight be true,might not, but still, I really really want to believe it so I will.
    I do not know if the Bowmore Co-op sells OVD or not as I have sufficient in my house. If I am going to purchase a bottle of OVD I will do so shortly before Christmas when the supermarkets cut the price of their bottles of spirits.

What is a well known fact throughout Scotland?

And also, Why should anyone give a monkeys about where Nicola Sturgeon lives or who she bought a house from or how much it cost??

It is hardly going to impact on how you go about your daily business now is it Islay?

Why keep it a secret and take out an interdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh to prevent the U.K. newspapers and U.K. media publishing articles about her ***uality if she has nothing to hide.
    Last December 2020 there was s topic in the Sunday Times magazine headed ‘Women of the Year’. Included in the topic was a photograph of Nicola Sturgeon sitting in a high backed chair, wearing a gown with a crown on her head titled ‘Queen of Scotland’.
    I sent an email to the person who had interviewed her asking if she had asked Nicola Sturgeon if she was a lesbian. The person who interviewed Nicola Sturgeon replied that we asked Nicola Sturgeon that question but for legal reasons we could not publish her answer.
    Well first thing is we don't know if she has taken out an interdict,we only have the word of an anonymous poster on a forum someplace. Secondly, her preferences in her bedroom are none of my business,and I am happy to never find out what she does in her bedroom. Third, if a journalist asked her that question, and Nicola had an injunction stopping that information becoming public knowledge,she just wouldn't answer the question.

Why are you obsessed with Nicola and what she does in bed anyway?

I do not know if the Bowmore Co-op sells OVD or not as I have sufficient in my house. If I am going to purchase a bottle of OVD I will do so shortly before Christmas when the supermarkets cut the price of their bottles of spirits.
    Maybe move the bottle further away from the keyboard......

And why would you email the interviewer to find out if she had asked if Sturgeon was a lesbian?

If Sturgeon is a lesbian What is the big deal? And if she chooses not to make it public that she is or is not, again What is the big deal?

It has sweet FA to do with anyone what her ***uality is.

Oh yes it is if she is leader of the country and introducing more and more gender laws.

Just as I would want to know if a politician was ultra religious or belonging to a cult and making laws 're pro cult and pro her religion I want to know why her views on LGBT are the way they are......it's very relevant.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)