+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shamima Begum Says Sorry With All Her Heart ❤️

Shamima Begum Says Sorry With All Her Heart ❤️

Any thoughts?

Me first - parachute her to the Taliban for their new toy😂

Thanks for the apology but you still ain't coming back here love.

She can eff off and then eff off again, why does the media keep giving this monstrous cow airtime?

She’ll win in the end and be let back in.

I’d deliver her direct to ISIS......I’m sure they’d love to have her back now she’s denounced them.

She looks better with her hair down and the shades on her head.

I’m sure there’s someone on here who’s be tempted to “crack one off” to the new look Shamima!

Trust u mate, she’s absolutely minging hair up, down, covered, coloured or not
    Sounds thick as a plank too

At least it gives me an opportunity to post this again

Name:  98284C10-8ADF-4A62-A45F-52689841BD1B.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Trust u mate, she’s absolutely minging hair up, down, covered, coloured or not
    Sounds thick as a plank too

At least it gives me an opportunity to post this again

Name:  98284C10-8ADF-4A62-A45F-52689841BD1B.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  16.6 KB
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn’t be surprised if a court decrees that she should be allowed back but she’s got no chance if it’s down to Priti Patel!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    She can eff off and then eff off again, why does the media keep giving this monstrous cow airtime?
    baggieal giving her wba-mad web air time here is bad enough 😄. The less we talk about this mong the better. The media use her as click bait and guess what? everyone is talking about her online. It’s sells papers, air time.. She shouldn’t be allowed jail time here in the UK, let alone allowed back.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    baggieal giving her wba-mad web air time here is bad enough 😄. The less we talk about this mong the better. The media use her as click bait and guess what? everyone is talking about her online. It’s sells papers, air time.. She shouldn’t be allowed jail time here in the UK, let alone allowed back.

Fair point Regis! Maybe a good crap and think of her then! Hope you are well besides!

She's now saying she was groomed, wonder how long it took the lawyers to come up with that gem - FFS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)