+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul warne and his team

Paul warne and his team

I think he is a brilliant manager for the level and the championship.

I agree his tactics are a bit negative especially in the championship. and his subs are a bit strange (put that down to the training ground )

But how good are him and his team in coaching players and finding players.

Not every transfer works out but that saids for the top managers

But boy there coaching is top notch on finding players coaching them and making them into internationals or million pound players.

There's a great deal to admire about Paul Warne and his staff. He is a credit to the club.

Now, just imagine how good he/they would be if they could improve on such things as the substitutions, in game management, tactical variations, etc.

Let's applaude the good, quite rightly, but point out in a constructive manner, where we see failings/round m for improvement.

Plus, when you meet him, he genuinely is a nice bloke!

...and he named his son after a bus company with historic links with the club

Don’t let gru see this thread

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Don’t let gru see this thread
    I’m just surprised it got this many replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    There's a great deal to admire about Paul Warne and his staff. He is a credit to the club.

Now, just imagine how good he/they would be if they could improve on such things as the substitutions, in game management, tactical variations, etc.

Let's applaude the good, quite rightly, but point out in a constructive manner, where we see failings/round m for improvement.

I want to see what he can do in the championship with a team paying championship wages and transfers

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I want to see what he can do in the championship with a team paying championship wages and transfers
    So you want him to leave us?

So you want him to leave us?
    No I don't.

But in my eyes he deserves a fair crack off the whip.

And that niceness is his biggest failing in the dog eat dog world of football

Talking of cship players, Danny Hylton has just scored for Luton

50 goals in 130 apps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast