+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League Game 5

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a Turf Moor relegation battle, as 18th placed Burnley take on 16th placed Arsenal, and a special treat for fans of both clubs, a Saturday afternoon 3pm KO. I'm not saying more, Outwood does the previews far better than I could, but I think we'll have a point off them. Post your score predictions here.

Burnley 1 Arsenal 1
    I’m going to say ( and I hate it ) that we’ll lose 1-2 they will have too much pace and movement I think.

Burnley 1 Arsenal 2

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Burnley 1 Arsenal 4
    Behave Alto. No chance!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Behave Alto. No chance!
    Its our beloved Burnley BT, there is every chance

Wisdom!
    ''the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.''
    In short ''I haven't a bloody clue!''

0-0 ???

Apologies for not predicting, I would have gone 1-1 so nothing lost. I'm now in a place where I can watch the matches which I did, plus ca
    change

Close but no cigar, seven of us predicting an Arsenal win, but no one getting the score correct.

1) Sinkov (1-1).....9
    2) CiB (1-4)..........7
    3) Alto (1-4).........6
    4) Outwood (1-2)..4
    5) Swiss (1-3)......3
    5) Alfie (1-3)........3
    7) FTD (0-2).........2
    8) Balan (0-0).......1
    8) Kriti (AWOL).....1
    8) Army (1-2).......1
    11) BT (2-1).........0

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Close but no cigar, seven of us predicting an Arsenal win, but no one getting the score correct.

1) Sinkov (1-1).....9
    2) CiB (1-4)..........7
    3) Alto (1-4).........6
    4) Outwood (1-2)..4
    5) Swiss (1-3)......3
    5) Alfie (1-3)........3
    7) FTD (0-2).........2
    8) Balan (0-0).......1
    8) Kriti (AWOL).....1
    8) Army (1-2).......1
    11) BT (2-1).........0
    Traitors - the lot of you!

No need to panic BT, when our revival kicks in, as it will won't it, and we start racking up the wins, you will climb up the table as surely as we will climb out of the relegation zone.

I have sussed it out BT , your a clever sod ! I know your game, only someone with a brilliant mind could see it !! We have a long way to go ,so that you are creating a position everyone see's, the bottom. Then all of a sudden you will fire in some dazzling results and so shooting up the table to 'knock' sinkov off top spot. Its coming winter soon in that northern hemisphere, I would say hats off to you, but a pity on all the lads.

On another note ,what's up your not reading the Middle Eastern weekly ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)