+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What’s with players/staff fighting (other clubs) ?

And for what it's worth I didn't really see anything to get too excited about. It's a passionate game, all something of nothing. They aren't robots. 99% of the time this doesn't happen but occasionally emotions spill over. Move on.

There’s nothing wrong with having attitude in games but carrying on like school kids is embarrassing and gets the club a fine so no don’t move on 😏 get tough

Let’s hope Mattock doesn’t see red 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with having attitude in games but carrying on like school kids is embarrassing and gets the club a fine so no don’t move on 😏 get tough

Let’s hope Mattock doesn’t see red 😉
    It's something of nothing if you ask me. Most of the people 'involved' are trying to diffuse the situation anyway.

Every game that Mattock plays and I don't bet £50 he will get booked I kick myself harder than any 'brawl'. Nothing more certain (although he did have a good game generally against Lincoln).

<> Stephen Quinn <>

Mansfield town player Stephen Quinn given a 6 game ban, after being sent off during Mansfield's
    1-3 home loss to Harrogate Town on 4th September 2021.
    Two Mansfield players were sent off in the game.
    Stephen Quinn got a 3 game ban for the original offence, then a further 3 game ban for a
    separate incident, after the FA studied footage & spotted a 2nd offence, & decided to
    up the punishment.

Richie Barker snarled his good human being teeth yesterday at Evatt.

Barker still looks a powerhouse. Calves like breeze blocks.

More trouble at a game, including fans at this one yep definitely something or nothing
    Needs sorting out before there’s a serious injury

https://t.co/yqBjRJUvPf?amp=1

FA charge Sutton & Carlisle United after trouble on the pitch, there must be something in the water.

Think it’s down to people being locked up during pandemic, it’s actually made me calm down, I don’t want to take officials head off every game now, just occasionally

Derby County fined £5,000 after failing to control their players, during the
    1-0 loss at Sheffield United last Saturday.

Another hit on their money problems, administrators must be pulling their hair out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123