+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Away v Cheltenham Saturday KO 3pm

Away v Cheltenham Saturday KO 3pm

https://t.co/byyPfTRWTU?amp=1

Barker on Jamie Lindsay injury...

"I don't have any more news on that at this moment in time.

"It isn't great.

"Jamie did it in the Preston game last year - although I've not been told whether it is the same leg or not.

"It was just one of those strange freak things.

"He's a good healer, who does everything right and is a fantastic person to have around the place in terms of listening but we could be looking at a good few weeks really."

Barker on Mickel Miller...

"We're hoping he can complete training today and hopefully he can play a part in the game at the weekend or certainly play a part.

"It isn't just the injury. He was suspended for a couple of weeks before that so it is near-on a month since he played.

"Whether we can get him up to match pace quickly enough, I'm not so sure, but he'll be a useful addition."

Barker on team news...

"We've got Wes Harding back from suspension and there aren't any other issues.

"Wilesy had a dead leg coming into the game on Tuesday night and still felt it when he came on. They can be pretty slow in going sometimes so hopefully he'll keep getting better day-by-day. Ideally we could have done without bringing him on, but the Jamie injury meant that we needed to."

3 coaches going from The Bridge Inn which is unheard of for Cheltenham away.

"We're hoping he can complete training today and hopefully he can play a part in the game at the weekend or certainly play a part."

Play a part or play a part??

Cheltenham licking their wounds from a 5-0 thrashing so will be looking to get back on track.

Harding right back icky and woods if he goes for a three which I think he will do. If it’s a four then Bola straight in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    "We're hoping he can complete training today and hopefully he can play a part in the game at the weekend or certainly play a part."

Play a part or play a part??
    He'll have a part to play or will he play at being a part? But if he doesn't travel we will be apart from him. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    He'll have a part to play or will he play at being a part? But if he doesn't travel we will be apart from him. 🤔
    So apart from that all’s good.

Gior first time we played Cheltenham away in the league the away end was packed an Rotherham was all over the home end.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Gior first time we played Cheltenham away in the league the away end was packed an Rotherham was all over the home end.
    When was that ? think I stopped the weekend for that one about 10 years ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    When was that ? think I stopped the weekend for that one about 10 years ago ?
    First time we ever played there was exactly 22 years ago on Saturday. 2/10/1999. We won 2-0 but haven't won there in 5 games since.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/rotherha...tenham%20Town/
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-09-2021 at 07:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast