+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Fans' Forum [September 2021]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You've made lots of comments on Notts on this thread so it was far from obvious, perhaps you could quoted it next time seeing as you've now got the hang of using quotes.

Now you've highlighted the previous comment you were referring to I'm not sure what to add tbh. It's not one I thought you would want me to review.

I'm sure there are plenty of teams between Man City/Barcelona and Notts who are trying to emulate the aforementioned's style/approach.

And yes we got hammered sounds like we looked good for 3 points for 70 mins and then fell apart for reason many have stated on the match thread.

That's not much I else I can do with your post sorry.
    I was asking if you think we will succeed with the type of football we are playing.

You don’t have to answer.

Were you? Oh ok

Of course I will answer. It's more likely that we won't, just like it's more likely we won't succeed every season under any manager adopting any style. This has been well covered on NCM.

Can we? Yes of course we've seen examples under IB how well it can work. Can we be consistent enough playing this style? Not sure.

Do I agree with you that this footballing style of play makes it harder to get promoted from this league? Yes I do as I've said before on multiple threads.

The last two results both very disappointing obviously both had mitigating circumstances to a degree. But that doesn't excuse 0 points from the past 6 available and those perfomances but shouldn't be ignored.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425