Burton are 7th and have drawn the last three games so what will happen this weekend?
Am looking forward to having 2 home games after such a long time without one. Will the fans turn up,
Burton are possibly not the greatest draw for crowds? Whatever, we desperately need to get some positives from the next two games. Burton will fight for every ball and also use the long throw as part of their arsenal. Hopefully, this season we have some kind of system for defending the long throw. I don't want to see the ball allowed to bounce in the box like it did last time. Will we have the nous to get behind them? It should be possible with Bennett's ability on the ball and Kashket's movement. It's the idea that we have three (at least) forwards to keep their defence busy that is encouraging as earlier in the season Mandron was all alone up front. Robertson also gives us something going forward. Not sure which system DA will play but I feel we might need the extra midfielder instead of 5 at the back. The difficulty with that is that, to me, Adebisi doesn't seem to get forward enough.
Still, although I think Burton is a harder task than Shrewsbury, I am thinking that the Alex might just edge it. 2-1.