+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V Everton

10/10 for the performance and the support, now thats a crowd. Pay attention City!!

Deano did a Steve Bruce in the 1st half. Richalison and DCL would have punished us.
    Bailey changed everything, wow what a player.
    Cash had a good game and so did Ramsey. Very hard picking a side now.

Bongo, thats what we have been crying out for, quality all over the squad. Bailey yes but Naki did great when he came on!
    I'm full if confidence for the small trip to Auld Trafford.

I agree. Our bench looked amazing. 3/5 at the back was way too negative though

I looked at that bench too Bong and thought the same, the depth has come on a lot - I disagree that the 3 centre backs is negative, if Targett & Cashy can learn to play as true wing-backs then Ollie & Ings will score loads. If that doesn't bear fruit we have Traore and Bailey to mix it up.

That finish from Bailey was brilliant - look at the strikes we have already seen this season from him, Cash, SJM, Ings and Buendia. This is just the start of good times ahead.

we better against Chelsea first half but two brilliant team goals made the difference. We have a proper squad now.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I looked at that bench too Bong and thought the same, the depth has come on a lot - I disagree that the 3 centre backs is negative, if Targett & Cashy can learn to play as true wing-backs then Ollie & Ings will score loads. If that doesn't bear fruit we have Traore and Bailey to mix it up.
    I know what you mean but our best players are on the bench if we play that system. We were very average until Bailey came on.

Fantastic win and bonus clean sheet. Besides the obvious players who grabbed the headlines I thought Mings was immense and everywhere. Well done Tyrone. The lad and I went to bed (7am) very happy Villans.

Oh and blues lost so it was another 'Carlsberg Weekend'

First half tad uninspiring lacking creativity during which Everton looked likely to open the scoring*

Luckily I had a £10 on Cash to score the first goal @ 750/1

Cash & Baileys strikes were unstoppable, I don’t think many full backs will relish being in a foot race with Bailey

Our set pieces were better with another sound display by JJ Ramsey real industry shown by Ings & Watkins

I’d give a gold pig to beat Manure at the Theatre of Merchandising next week

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)