+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V Everton

V Everton

Well I will say it first, the most played fixture in the entire league..
    Okay team sheet
    Got to be attacking and on the front foot.
    For me:
    ............Martynez
    Cash..................Targett
    .......Konsa.......Mings

.........MaGinn....Luiz
    ...............Buendia

Traore...................Bailey
    ...............Watkins

We're at home, so that team + shoe-horning Ings into it somehow. If that means holding back on Traore or Luiz, then so be it.

Martinez
    Cash, Konya, Mings, Targett
    Luiz
    Buendia, McGinn, Bailey
    Watkins, Ings.

Probably picassos side but torn between young/targett and Ings/Traore. Probably bring Traore on at 60 minutes for ings

Everton have had a great start to the season and will be full of confidence - I like the look of Dave's side.

The midfield (especially McGinn & JJ) were outstanding V Chelski

The front 2 Ings & Watkins were never in tune

The defence most of the game remained untroubled

However switch off/allow sloppy mistakes against Lukaku you get seriously punished

The reason, that Watkins had so much time and space to miss all of those chances, was down to Ings’ off-the-ball runs and positioning. Chelsea were so much more worried about Ings getting shots at goal than Ollie, that he was double-manned. I just like goal-scoring strikers.

Martinez
    Axel Konsa Mings
    Sanson
    Traore McGinn Luiz Bailey
    Ings Watkins

There are still 70 tickets left on the Official Site, as of 10 a.m, for those interested.

I suppose you have to be in the villa loyalty club to get one of those tickets, I will give it a go anyway. Thanks Exiled.

Unchanged side appart from Martinez

Mr. Bailey ain't bad, is he?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)