+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Maidenhead Utd. 18.09.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I've always said you don't know what your talking about !
    choo choo
    Whilst agreeing in substance with the thrust of your post, Pedro, your use of 'your' for 'you're' would indicate that you too have toom for improvement.
    El Sid

1-1 might just be right

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Whilst agreeing in substance with the thrust of your post, Pedro, your use of 'your' for 'you're' would indicate that you too have toom for improvement.
    El Sid

1-1 might just be right
    Same could be said of you toom sid.

But I'll forgive you for inventing 'Arsley'!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Same could be said of you toom sid.

But I'll forgive you for inventing 'Arsley'!
    Genius.
    The fun we could have had with that if he'd come up with it earlier to swat away the fools that backed him to the end.
    The Arsley lickers.

Notts 5 Iron Maiden 0

Wootton 2, Rodrigues 2, Roberts

Att: 6,132

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    We’re going to win 1-1 ???
    Has nobody heard of the Notts match day bet competition? It's all about the odds on offer

I knew it would catch one or two, I just wasn't who, or should that be whom?

Notts 3-0 Maidenhead

Wootton 2, Roberts 1.

5,553 attendance

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Has nobody heard of the Notts match day bet competition? It's all about the odds on offer

I knew it would catch one or two, I just wasn't who, or should that be whom?
    An unconvincing response, in my opinion. An illogical post “catches” those who question it?

In predicting a score, I ignore the odds. I just choose the score I feel fits the circumstances - if I turn out to be wrong, I lose nothing. If the odds supplied for a different result appear to be “better value”, so what? There’s no money involved. Anyway, betting in the hope of making a profit over a lifetime is a mug’s game. The odds are in favour of the bookmaker.

I think you're forgetting AP2 that Laddo operates on a much higher mental level than us mere mortals and is such a card as he's always pulling our legs and getting people to bite. Either that or he's a complete sausage but I know which one I think it is.

An unconvincing response, in my opinion. An illogical post “catches” those who question it?

In predicting a score, I ignore the odds. I just choose the score I feel fits the circumstances - if I turn out to be wrong, I lose nothing. If the odds supplied for a different result appear to be “better value”, so what? There’s no money involved. Anyway, betting in the hope of making a profit over a lifetime is a mug’s game. The odds are in favour of the bookmaker.
    You believe I made a typo and hit the 1 instead of a 2 key for the Notts score? Ok.

I would also completely ignore the odds if the prediciton thread wasn't linked directly to the Notts match day bet competition. I did the very same as you all last season.

This season its different. It's just a bit of fun but at least someone is keeping score with the match day bet competition, which heavily influenced my prediciton of 1-1.

As for gambling as a whole, over my gambling life I'm definitely not in profit too many mistakes when young. However over the past 5 or so years I'm comfortably in profit and haven't had to deposit any money into any of my accounts for the same period period of time. I can't take full credit for this or even half as my main source of success comes from a very very good and consistent tipper on the horses for the past half decade.

P.S. Notts will win on Saturday, odds are skinny so chuck them in a 3 team accumulator is my tip.

Oh I say. That's the best return I've seen on here in quite some time. Well played sir.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast