+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Eastern Europeans in U/K

O/T Eastern Europeans in U/K

Son was in Farmfoods in Sheffield today, said 6 eastern Europeans went in the store
    with 3 trolleys, made no more to do than fill all 3 trolley's up with pop, no other
    items, such as food.
    Then when they got to the tills, & argued that they should have discount.

Shows where part of the social money is going.

Unless they were having a party, but doubt it, they would have been in a
    beer-off for stronger stuff.

<<fascinating>>

Hope you aren't having a ' Pop ' at me Geetarman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Son was in Farmfoods in Sheffield today, said 6 eastern Europeans went in the store
    with 3 trolleys, made no more to do than fill all 3 trolley's up with pop, no other
    items, such as food.
    Then when they got to the tills, & argued that they should have discount.

Shows where part of the social money is going.

Unless they were having a party, but doubt it, they would have been in a
    beer-off for stronger stuff.
    Meanwhile, where I work, the two Romanian guys and dozen or so Poles work their socks off every day both manufacturing and selling our product, paying taxes, spending money and generally having a positive impact on the country's GDP.
    But that's boring and doesn't sit well with all the right wing snowflakes, so let's concentrate on the very small percentage of scumbag eastern Europeans instead. We could also have a pop at scumbag lazy Brits as well, but that's also boring (etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Meanwhile, where I work, the two Romanian guys and dozen or so Poles work their socks off every day both manufacturing and selling our product, paying taxes, spending money and generally having a positive impact on the country's GDP.
    But that's boring and doesn't sit well with all the right wing snowflakes, so let's concentrate on the very small percentage of scumbag eastern Europeans instead. We could also have a pop at scumbag lazy Brits as well, but that's also boring (etc.)
    small percentage of scumbag Eastern European’s? I know where they are , they are all in Eastwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    It amazes me why we have so many unemployed and record job vacancies.............very strange.

A very large majority of the working age brits work .yes we have a small majority of work shy brits also. So we don’t need to import any work shy people. Maybe the reason unemployment figures have gone up is down to COVID .