+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking at the ground

Parking at the ground

Can you please help me as I usually get the train and walk but we're going to park near the ground today. Is it better to park in Nottingham centre and walk to the ground or park near the ground and if so where and does it get full? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Can you please help me as I usually get the train and walk but we're going to park near the ground today. Is it better to park in Nottingham centre and walk to the ground or park near the ground and if so where and does it get full? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
    Side of the trents ok and free but can be a long walk if u get there late on but shorter than town

When I used to drive I parked at County Hall, not 100% sure you still can though

Thanks mate, it's saying cattle market or opposite Hooters online, I hope I don't end up in there by mistake or do I ha ha.

If you don’t mind paying there’s a car park behind the cattle market on ML. £5 but can take a while to get out.

Probably a bit late for today, but the tram might be an option. If you're travelling from the north you'll probably pass the Phoenix Park park & ride site. You can park for free, and if you've got a match ticket you can get an 'event' ticket for the tram for £2.50. It's an all-day ticket, so ideal if you want to nip for a bite to eat in the city centre before or after the game.

There's a fair bit of free street parking off Meadow Lane on Holme St / Freeth St / Brand St, but I'm not sure what time it fills up these days.