+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Domo on Kelham island

OT Domo on Kelham island

Been here a few times for dinner and love it. Especially the lobster ravioli. It’s great authentic Sardinian food. Owned and run by one Sardinian family.

I’ve just been there for breakfast for the first time and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Been here a few times for dinner and love it. Especially the lobster ravioli. It’s great authentic Sardinian food. Owned and run by one Sardinian family.

I’ve just been there for breakfast for the first time and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it.
    Have you also been to Isabella’s on KH? It’s owned and run by Stefan Mocoli who use to part own and run Elupos on Effingham Street. Now that’s my all time fave restaurant around this area. Might give Domo a go on your recommendation pal.

I’ve not been there. But I’ve not been to El Lupos either mate.
    I go to Goodfellas on Westgate regularly and I’d feel I was betraying him.

Let me know what you think of Domo when you’ve been.

I’ve not been there. But I’ve not been to El Lupos either mate.
    I go to Goodfellas on Westgate regularly and I’d feel I was betraying him.

Let me know what you think of Domo when you’ve been.
    Will do. I’m the same with Elupos, I’ve tried the W at Wickersley and didn’t rate that. Also, the Gas lamp at Wickersley and fair to say I gave it an 8/10, far better than the W. I always find myself booking Elupos over anywhere else due to loyalty but more importantly for their great hospitality, fantastic food and very reasonable prices. 33 years we’ve been going there do something must be right .

I'm intrigued Scum, what is a typical Sardinian breckie?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I'm intrigued Scum, what is a typical Sardinian breckie?
    I suppose it was an English breakfast with Italian/Sardinian ingredients.

This is what I had.
    SAVOURY SPECIAL
    Sardinian sausage, crispy pancetta, roasted San Marzano tomato, fagioli beans, creamy mushrooms, egg (scrambled/ poached/ fried)

https://www.domorestaurant.co.uk/breakfast-menu

I suppose it was an English breakfast with Italian/Sardinian ingredients.

This is what I had.
    SAVOURY SPECIAL
    Sardinian sausage, crispy pancetta, roasted San Marzano tomato, fagioli beans, creamy mushrooms, egg (scrambled/ poached/ fried)

https://www.domorestaurant.co.uk/breakfast-menu
    Sounds lovely pal 👍

Brin you’re spot on with El Lupos lovely owners fantastic food and reasonable prices

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Brin you’re spot on with El Lupos lovely owners fantastic food and reasonable prices
    uttis, I've known David Lister the new owner for many a year. He was only the waiter there when we ate there many many moons ago. Amazingly, he's now the new owner and good luck to him with his new business venture.

Great to hear that El Lupos is still going. It was the first Italian restaurant I ever went to and went regularly in my formative years. There was a good Indian restaurant as well just up the road from there that we used to go to - is that still there? Can't remember it's name. Remember sneaking packs of beer into the cinema with pals and then ordering pints of wine there. The idiocy of youth! Never ended well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast