+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. Green energy

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ............... if you tell a lie long enough people will believe it...................it's all a con.............
    Con Air.

I'm struggling to get anyone to give me a quote. The general response is that they are very busy and to call back in the autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm struggling to get anyone to give me a quote. The general response is that they are very busy and to call back in the autumn.
    Alas poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio

Will that do?

I've got them (16 panels)
    They work, just not as good as the sales pitch.

Average £150 per quarter paid back as FIT

Took my installer + bank who provided credit on (on my own) and got agreement to cancel the credit so at least I'm now not paying back the loan

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I had same problem and when you do get a quote it's a big un. So I decided to self install. I have a 32ft long garage and a 20ft workshop that's South facing so ideal for my install. 2 day install. 4kw system. Peaked yesterday at 3.81kw. y usage is around 21kw per day and I generated 14.7kw yesterday. So if I can generate a 30-50% yearly saving I will be well chuffed

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    I've got them (16 panels)
    They work, just not as good as the sales pitch.

Average £150 per quarter paid back as FIT

Took my installer + bank who provided credit on (on my own) and got agreement to cancel the credit so at least I'm now not paying back the loan
    £600 quid a year saving. Not a bad saving m8 for nowt. I know it's ended, What's fit now. 0.58p

My est leci bill this year is 3k. Of I can save a min of 1k off that. it all help

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ............... if you tell a lie long enough people will believe it...................it's all a con.............
    I remember in the 70s tomorrow world telling us oil will run out in 40 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    £600 quid a year saving. Not a bad saving m8 for nowt. I know it's ended, What's fit now. 0.58p

My est leci bill this year is 3k. Of I can save a min of 1k off that. it all help
    Mines through British Gas (but think they've stopped new customers now)

03 Jan 22 to 02 Apr 22 mine generated 576 kWh @ 16.76p/kWh = £96.54

Donate all my proceeds to the Hospice

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Mines through British Gas (but think they've stopped new customers now)

03 Jan 22 to 02 Apr 22 mine generated 576 kWh @ 16.76p/kWh = £96.54

Donate all my proceeds to the Hospice
    Well done m8. Great cause

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I remember in the 70s tomorrow world telling us oil will run out in 40 years time.
    Yeah and the rising sea's will submerge the Maldives.........................they've just built 5 new airports, perhaps they don't believe it either...lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast