+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Blackburn Rovers match thoughts

Hardly inspirational Mr Schopp , hands on hips, lookin shabby " 80s p orn star ?!!, not impressed so far , early in season to make changes , depleted squad ? Who is to blame for that ? A draw fair result , in time we will hopefully get rid of the dross masquerading as Championship Footballers , I E Halme , Odour , Williams B , and all the sick note crew Williams J , recruitment poor so far for me , Honda looks to have a good engine and looks promising , Keep the Faith ♥
    Last edited by Romared; 18-09-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Must be missing something. Cos i enjoyed the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Hardly inspirational Mr Schopp , hands on hips, lookin shabby " 80s p orn star ?!!, not impressed so far , early in season to make changes , depleted squad ? Who is to blame for that ? A draw fair result , in time we will hopefully get rid of the dross masquerading as Championship Footballers , I E Halme , Odour , Williams B , and all the sick note crew Williams J , recruitment poor so far for me , Honda looks to have a good engine and looks promising , Keep the Faith ♥
    80's p orn star---- Luvvit

Rex Schopp
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-09-2021 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    80's p orn star---- Luvvit
    Rex Schopp
    Yeahh Rex, get your schlopp out ehh!!.
    Thats disgusting filth SB, and we don't need it on here lol. I dread to think what your top shelf material is these days mate, is it Charlie Chaplin's wife in her kegs ?.

And I did notice another sneaky post from uncle Roma lol, yo Roma kid how are you doing mate ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeahh Rex, get your schlopp out ehh!!.
    Thats disgusting filth SB, and we don't need it on here lol. I dread to think what your top shelf material is these days mate, is it Charlie Chaplin's wife in her kegs ?.

And I did notice another sneaky post from uncle Roma lol, yo Roma kid how are you doing mate ?.
    p orn name generator --first pet name plus street/mothers maiden name

Joey Acido (a budgie)

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    p orn name generator --first pet name plus street/mothers maiden name
    Joey Acido (a budgie)
    Hey I used to have a 'Budgie' pushbike when I was a kid in the 70s, before I got into Choppers and BMX's lol.

Anyway, alas, ... I think we're going slightly off topic here senor SB, yet again.

What about those floating fans who might want to come on here and read about our game with Blacky Rovers today, and instead they are seeing this filth lol. Im not to blame, I only deal with innuendo.
    Last edited by Acido; 18-09-2021 at 08:29 PM.

I think Roma's comparison of Schopp to an 80's German p orn star is hilarious. Absolutely nailed it.

Still chuckling.

It'll come back everytime I see him now.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-09-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why our best striker and scorer of over 50 goals for this club is now on the corners ?

Perhaps you'll realise why I'm not exactly warming to Schopp .
    I thought his corners were very nice though! Helik and Freiser got some fantastic chances off of Woody's perfectly placed balls. Arguably the best I've seen this season from us on corners

Few thoughts from today's match - overall happy and think we deserved 1-2 goals.

1.) Oduor's exciting potential was on display today. All over the pitch and demonstrated some very clean touches.

2.) Love Woody on corners (controversial take, I know).

3.) Jasper was a deserving MOTM. With Jasper, Kitching, Mads, and Helik, does anyone have a better core of CB's? Hard to argue.

4.) Appo Halme annoyed me greatly today. Some horrible balls, rushed attitude, and out of position a few times leading to chances. Should be on the bench with Kitching back now.

5.) Hopefully ALI gets more involved with increased fitness. He showed brief flashes of his playmaking ability today and I'm excited to see more of him.

Let's get healthy and fit quickly please! Need wins as we face some bottom table teams coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why our best striker and scorer of over 50 goals for this club is now on the corners ?

Perhaps you'll realise why I'm not exactly warming to Schopp .
    Because 40 of them were penalties, and apart from that, he isn’t a striker that scores. Frankly, if Woodrow is what your money is on…. Then we are F…ed
    Needs dropping. Poor captain…. Big Ego….. Wouldnt be putting money on him to get 10 this season. Time to sell

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast