+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin looming

I did warn you all... oh well

Mel Morris loves Derby eh? yeah he sure does

Good bye and all of you take care

Here he is I knew it wouldn't be long

Well I did say Mel Morris would take this club under ffs

He's destroyed it within 5 years

He's fleeced it (because we haven't lost a penny so where has the money gone?) and then let it go under

And he will get his day you can be assured of that

WOW 2 year transfer ban?

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph
    ·
    4m

It does sound like -21 points is a genuine possibility for Derby. -12 for administration and the expected -9 for financial breaches. Transfer embargo expected for 2 years with administration too.

Anyone sticking up for Morris needs a ****ing shake as well

"you tried" oh he tried all right

I really just want the club bulldozed now, get it gone ffs

We can then p*ss off and find another pass time

As for Forest???? you're next its all coming down

Leicester might have been in admin but it was different back then as it was for Leeds as well, they got off scot free and are now raking it in, their fans are hypocrites of the highest order and anyone of them gloats to me I'll ****ing kill em, 6 feet under

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    WOW 2 year transfer ban?

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph
    ·
    4m

It does sound like -21 points is a genuine possibility for Derby. -12 for administration and the expected -9 for financial breaches. Transfer embargo expected for 2 years with administration too.
    I could care less about the deduction to be honest

Once its added just bulldoze the stadium, the training facilities etc, it needs binning off now sadly

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

Leicester might have been in admin but it was different back then as it was for Leeds as well, they got off scot free and are now raking it in, their fans are hypocrites of the highest order and anyone of them gloats to me I'll ****ing kill em, 6 feet under
    With Forest I agree. We have wasted and wasted.
    However the difference is, our wastage is up front.
    Much as I hate to see any club struggling. MM has been a dodgy conniving scammer for years.
    Derby fans quite rightly took the piss when we got transfer embargo's etc.
    But I really did get peeved at derby fans laughing, saying MM was a financial genius and DCFC were untouchable.
    But what goes around, comes around.

Not only that but there's a 2 year transfer ban

Its done just get rid there's no point bothering with the club after all that

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

Happy for you to come here ranting but get your facts right

At the end of the 2003–04 FA Premier League season, Leeds United were relegated to the Football League Championship. The financial effects continued, and with one game to go in the 2006–07 season, the club voluntarily entered administration, incurring a 10-point league penalty, resulting in relegation to League One, the first time the club had ever been in the third tier of English football.[2] Subsequent breaches of financial rules in the summer nearly resulted in the club being expelled from the Football League altogether (a fate which coincidentally had befallen the club's predecessors, Leeds City), but they were ultimately re-admitted with a 15-point penalty to apply to the 2007–08 season. Despite further appeals, the penalty stood and ultimately cost the club promotion that season.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)