+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin looming

If you couldn't care less why are you even here posting? And why do you post every 2 minutes, is that your attention span or something, if not put it in one post and fcuk off

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    With Forest I agree. We have wasted and wasted.
    However the difference is, our wastage is up front.
    Much as I hate to see any club struggling. MM has been a dodgy conniving scammer for years.
    Derby fans quite rightly took the piss when we got transfer embargo's etc.
    But I really did get peeved at derby fans laughing, saying MM was a financial genius and DCFC were untouchable.
    But what goes around, comes around.
    Hahaha

What goes around? you never got anything the last time, a soft embargo that lasted one transfer window so pull the other one mate

You're club is about to suffer as well, you will end up in the same boat as us

As for "wastage being up front" MM has bled the club dry, he sold all of those players we bought back for profits... so where has the money gone? sold the stadium? where has the money gone? we've been used as a way of bringing about the EFLs demise trust me

The virus is being blamed on everything, we'll be blamed for bringing about the collapse of 90% of other football clubs mate so don't get cushy

The whole lot is coming down and we wont have football outside the premier league

I was right stenson remember that my man

You haven't a leg to stand on now my friend, you were wrong!

Gallows humour time, I just got a text from a pal containing just one word (rA will like this): Dexit

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Thanks Mel!
    We know you tried but at the end of the day you were responsible for the well being of our club and you have to take the blame!
    Fairest and most sensible comment of the night. Gutted but ultimately unsurprised...and really pissed off with the two ‘I told you so merchants’.

All I will say to dcfcarmy, before you go off on another Mel Morris tiraid just think for a second before you type, rumours are Mel has been battling an illness for the last year and everything that's been going on can't have been any good for his health, so before you go off on one again wait for a statement from Mel himself not DCFC.

I have a funny feeling admin came out of the blue for a reason, hope Mel's ok if you know what I mean

EFL saying it's not them to blame....

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/septem...derby-county2/

No surprises here, other than that it's taken this long to get there. Blaming it on covid is disingenuous, looks far more like financial mismanagement.

Still Mel can build a nice shiny hotel when he knocks down his ground as the northern premier League side who play there can't pay the rent.

Has anyone blamed Brexit yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    No surprises here, other than that it's taken this long to get there. Blaming it on covid is disingenuous, looks far more like financial mismanagement.

Still Mel can build a nice shiny hotel when he knocks down his ground as the northern premier League side who play there can't pay the rent.

Has anyone blamed Brexit yet?
    No but I'll have shilling on the Tories shouldering some of it,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No but I'll have shilling on the Tories shouldering some of it.
    Chris Hughton is already offering his help as Wayne Rooonaldo's financial advisor.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)