+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin looming

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    How you haven't been banned yet is anyones guess, threats of violence on social media tut tut, I'm theres a law against that!
    Don't ban him, he gets angrier than Macron, it's funny

Ban me

I'm capable of stuff you can only imagine my man. I'll start at the bottom and work my way up,, I'm going to be a right bas*ard .

Mel Morris 33

I mean come on people, I'll be having words with the cops if they so wish, it wont take me long to intimidate those idiots, and I'm smart enough to make it subtle .

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Ban me

I'm capable of stuff you can only imagine my man. I'll start at the bottom and work my way up,, I'm going to be a right bas*ard .
    Fists? Slashers? I presume you refer to knives. You do realise that the police could probably arrest you for that post. It wouldn't be Mel suing for libel it would be the Old Bill hauling your ass before a judge and you'd be facing the prospect of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Fists? Slashers? I presume you refer to knives. You do realise that the police could probably arrest you for that post. It wouldn't be Mel suing for libel it would be the Old Bill hauling your ass before a judge and you'd be facing the prospect of jail.
    FAO MadAmster and other users, DCFCArmy has been banned for 7 days for continuing a conversation with undercurrents of violence

Just sat down and wondering now that we're in admin and all the talk of us raising funds to pay our debts so does this process also include DCFC calling in it's debts from other clubs should there be any, sure Mel mentioned in his interview that we're owed money from other clubs so why aren't the EFL sanctioning those clubs

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Just sat down and wondering now that we're in admin and all the talk of us raising funds to pay our debts so does this process also include DCFC calling in it's debts from other clubs should there be any, sure Mel mentioned in his interview that we're owed money from other clubs so why aren't the EFL sanctioning those clubs
    Because thats the way in business, most companies owe most other companies at some time or another, BUT there won't be many that owe HMRC £28m as well or whatever and cooked their books as we appear to have done

On the bright side, the administrators a) obviouslyknow their onions b) seem to be good communicators and c) are putting out a positive message.

Mm but then being positive is their job if they hope to be able to sell the club as going concern!

I know we didn't go into admin because of a few million owed here and there from other clubs, in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't have made any difference but what I'm saying is now that we're in admin will the administrators look to call in any debts from other clubs to help dcfc pay its own creditors, if those other clubs are struggling themselves and are late in payments to us then while I sympathise its not really our problem - we have our own like admin, if those clubs can't pay us or are late in paying then surely the EFL should go after them too, after all they're going to dock us 3 points for late payments

Reminds me of Boycie suddenly finding 3 grand down the sofa when the Drisscoll brother came knocking at Del Boys door

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Mm but then being positive is their job if they hope to be able to sell the club as going concern!
    Also I'd take with a pinch of salt them saying we have 6 parties interested in buying the club, they would say that, just like a car salesman would say be quick because someones already on the way down to see it

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)