+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby going into admin

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    I live in East Midlands now. Between derby and forest fans I have to say derby fans live in the past and always believe that they’re hard done by and should be in prem. loads of times I’m reminded about play off final and did I cry at wemberley.totally classless. Hope they drop down to conference . Forest fans a bit better, they remember us ending there unbeaten run in 78 quarter final. What a day that was eh. I was in the brummie rd end drenched in beer when Regis got second. Oh the memories.
    I WUZ there also Forest 78 - one of our greatest days, crammed in like a sardine can, everyone in the Brummie was ya mate that day. Mind ya someone did nick me scarf as we were pouring out. If anyone is still wearing a blue and white scarf with 'WE ARE MAGIC' on it, then its mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good������
    Nasty little club supported by inbreds. I’ll never forget the way those charmless f u c k s mocked us as we left Wembley after the play off final loss, not an ounce of class amongst any of them!
    The only shame is that Villa didn’t get done as well seeing as they were “bang to rights” before escaping to the Prem at the last nano second.
    I hope Derby do a Bolton and Portsmouth and f u c k off into oblivion for the rest of my days.
    Let’s all f u c k I n g laugh at Direby��������������������������������
    They lorded it over us Mick after sending us down on the last day of 2017-18, and we got loads of garbage from their fans (even if was only a minorty of them), along the lines of "hahaha we've sent you down and we're in the Play offs, we hope it will be ages before we play you again.." etc.
    Well, footy fans have long memories don't they, and thats something that we most definitely haven't forgot and won't ever forget, ohh no sir!!.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good🤣🤣🤣

Nasty little club supported by inbreds.

I’ll never forget the way those charmless f u c k s mocked us as we left Wembley after the play off final loss, not an ounce of class amongst any of them!

The only shame is that Villa didn’t get done as well seeing as they were “bang to rights” before escaping to the Prem at the last nano second.

I hope Derby do a Bolton and Portsmouth and f u c k off into oblivion for the rest of my days.

Let’s all f u c k I n g laugh at Direby🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I take it you don't like them then Mick?😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Now what exactly gives you that impression ehh Mr '55 ? lol.

Ive been chatting with the Leeds fans about this as well, and its no surprise is it to see the majority of footy fans don't have any sympathy at all towards Derby FC right now!!.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Right up there with Villa and Wolves for me Des.

When we lost to Portsmouth in the FA Cup semi final we had their fans coming up to us and commiserating with us and saying we were the better team.

Chalk and cheese.

Derby have always been a very small club who have done almost nothing in their history save for what Clough created and Dave MacKay reaped the benefit of.

I hope they lose there ground as well and end up ground sharing with Belper Town!

F u c k I n g a r s e 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

We had the misfortune to be in amongst Derby ‘fans’ on the London Underground going to Wembley for the notorious play-off final; they were the most obnoxious football ‘fans’ that I have ever come across. I won’t shed a tear if they drop a division or so. In the early 80’s I worked at Rolls-Royce in Derby; the Derby football fans there didn’t endear me to them even back then.

Remember Trevor East? What a w anker he was.
    You are right Mick, when Clough dragged them up from division three I had to ask my dad who they were.

All I can say is ******** great - there is a god. Never forget that Play-off Final at Wembley. Absolute classless scum - the Derby fans. We had a good side back then - if only we had Big Dave playing for us that day ....

Bet Rooney is still being paid millions!

If the club go into administration that owner should have nothing to do with the club including any worth of the assets!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)