+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    It’s bloody worse than even the most mediocre offering under Derek McInnes. One of the first times I have ever fallen asleep watching Aberdeen in my lifetime. Wasn’t going to bother watching it but the game coincided with me finishing my outdoor painting for the day so I though great, a few cold beers (3 degrees) from my new beer machine with some snacks to take in the game. Regret that I didn’t watch the paint dry instead - 52 minutes before we had a shot at goal and we never looked like scoring. I’ll be done with this soon unless things improve pronto!
    Have you just bought one of them Beerhawk machines? I got one about a month ago, bloody excellent pub like pints.

Glass is clueless, someone that has been put in a position that he doesnt merit.

Cormack, you know whos fault that is.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Have you just bought one of them Beerhawk machines? I got one about a month ago, bloody excellent pub like pints.
    Yes, I did! Perfect beers served at 3 degrees every time and better than a good draft pub 🍺 in my view. It’s a bit more expensive than bottles as you’ll be aware but well worth it I think. I’m having to switch it off mid week though as I have been putting on weight - it’s in too handy a position! What beers have you tried?

Yes, I did! Perfect beers served at 3 degrees every time and better than a good draft pub �� in my view. It’s a bit more expensive than bottles as you’ll be aware but well worth it I think. I’m having to switch it off mid week though as I have been putting on weight - it’s in too handy a position! What beers have you tried?
    Stella, Jupiler and currently on the Becks. It’s around £30 for 10 pints so £3 a pint (£5 postage which you get back when you return the empty).
    So yes, expensive, but proper pub like draft. It might be a Leffe next.

A bit of an expensive treat, but hey ho, after going to Pittodrie today and Fir Park last week, you need a lift.

Think they would be pretty poor at a party though as you only get ten pints and the new keg takes about 12 hours to cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Stella, Jupiler and currently on the Becks. It’s around £30 for 10 pints so £3 a pint (£5 postage which you get back when you return the empty).
    So yes, expensive, but proper pub like draft. It might be a Leffe next.

A bit of an expensive treat, but hey ho, after going to Pittodrie today and Fir Park last week, you need a lift.

Think they would be pretty poor at a party though as you only get ten pints and the new keg takes about 12 hours to cool.
    Leffe is good - was drinking that one today, Belgian I think. Lowenbreau too is good and apparently Spaten is excellent. I have a Becks on standby in my garage with a few others - 15% off when you buy 3 or more as I recall. I put mine in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours then it’s cool enough to drink after a short while in the machine. I think that this machine will be useful this season to drown sorrows! Poor performance today!

10 pints a night?

Okay if you have one each.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    10 pints a night?

Okay if you have one each.
    Lightweight DD in yer auld age.

Leffe is good - was drinking that one today, Belgian I think. Lowenbreau too is good and apparently Spaten is excellent. I have a Becks on standby in my garage with a few others - 15% off when you buy 3 or more as I recall. I put mine in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours then it’s cool enough to drink after a short while in the machine. I think that this machine will be useful this season to drown sorrows! Poor performance today!
    Becks way better that it is bottled, really enjoying it, but Lowenbrau the best so far, been trying to find it since the Dons were in Berlin! Got a Spaten next as heard good things about it. Might be spending more of my Saturday afternoons at home rather than Pittodrie if the new exciting, attractive football doesn't show up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLineRed View Post
    Becks way better that it is bottled, really enjoying it, but Lowenbrau the best so far, been trying to find it since the Dons were in Berlin! Got a Spaten next as heard good things about it. Might be spending more of my Saturday afternoons at home rather than Pittodrie if the new exciting, attractive football doesn't show up soon!
    Have a Becks too on standby but I agree that Lowenbrau is the best I have had. Spaten was out of stock but I will try that when I can. I can’t readily attend that many games in Aberdeen due to my location but happy to watch PPV if it’s watchable with a few great draft beers!

Is this a football forum?

Have a Becks too on standby but I agree that Lowenbrau is the best I have had. Spaten was out of stock but I will try that when I can. I can’t readily attend that many games in Aberdeen due to my location but happy to watch PPV if it’s watchable with a few great draft beers!

Is this a football forum?
    Well the football was pretty crap today, so would be as well speak beer. The Becks is disappointing. If you have it, drink it, but I wouldn’t order it again.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast