+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    100% This. It is obvious that Samuel is a centre forward.
    A centre forward with pace.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hopefully Glass gets the dunt after a defeat at St.Mirren
    I’d be surprised if he isn’t given till at least the end of the season but I don’t know how ruthless Cormack is; buddy loyalty, and his own role in the appointment, will likely also play a part. The next six games will shape our season and a mid-table finish looks the most likely scenario. That wouldn’t inspire many to buy season tickets to reach the 15,000 goal!

I cant see the Teachers Pet going anywhere.

Your call Cormack.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    A centre forward with pace.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    0/7.

Pitiful.

“Surely comrades, none of you wants McInnes…er Jones to come back?”
    (George Orwell, Animal Farm).
    Pitiful indeed.

Didn’t see the first half, but watched the second, and that was no different to the turgid, boring, unimaginative pish we watched under McInnes for the last 2-3 years.

Do I want DM back? Absolutely not, his race had been run long before he went, but the concerns we all had about this appointment are looking well founded just now and the best you can say is the jury is very much out.

I’m not wanting Glass punted - yet - but he needs to change the setup and approach - not to mention the fuuckin record in interviews- pretty damn quick.

If I hear him say “the fans can see what we’re trying to do” one more time though, I think my patience will snap.

Frankly Stephen ma loon, I haven’t got a fuuckin clue what yer trying to do min - all i ken is that fitever it is, it’s nae fuuckin workin.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 20-09-2021 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I’d be surprised if he isn’t given till at least the end of the season but I don’t know how ruthless Cormack is; buddy loyalty, and his own role in the appointment, will likely also play a part. The next six games will shape our season and a mid-table finish looks the most likely scenario. That wouldn’t inspire many to buy season tickets to reach the 15,000 goal!
    I really wanted Glass to do well but unfortunately he comes across as someone who is totally relying on luck rather than anything we could change by practicing in training. Alan Russell is currently bringing nothing to the table either as we lack imagination from set plays and in forward areas. Goodness knows what Henry Apaloo brings as we have got worse since he arrived. Maybe bringing in an experienced coach and ditching one of Glass’ chums might be all we need. Something definitely has to happen and quickly at that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I really wanted Glass to do well but unfortunately he comes across as someone who is totally relying on luck rather than anything we could change by practicing in training. Alan Russell is currently bringing nothing to the table either as we lack imagination from set plays and in forward areas. Goodness knows what Henry Apaloo brings as we have got worse since he arrived. Maybe bringing in an experienced coach and ditching one of Glass’ chums might be all we need. Something definitely has to happen and quickly at that.
    TBF If Ramirez could score we might have had a lot more points. I think Coscrove would've been on the end of some of those chances !

Goals changing games & all that..

Not saying we are a good team though.

Ramirez has the look of a player we will be all wishing comes good, until the day he leaves the club. Like plenty others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    TBF If Ramirez could score we might have had a lot more points. I think Coscrove would've been on the end of some of those chances !

Goals changing games & all that..

Not saying we are a good team though.

Ramirez has the look of a player we will be all wishing comes good, until the day he leaves the club. Like plenty others.
    Aye. Andy Harrow springs to mind .
    Except he was better in the air .

Oh for an Ian Fleming now.........

Interesting statistics about Ramirez:- between 2014 to 2016 he scored 0.56 goals per game (GPG); from 2016 to 2018 it was 0.41 GPG; from 2018 to 2019 it was 0.25 GPG; and from then till he joined us it was 0.24 GPG. There is a clear trend developing and it looks as if this trend is going to continue with us!?

He does look as if he can get onto the end of things but we simply don’t have enough crosses coming into the box and the often looks as if he is off the pace a little and a bit podgy.

It’s a real disappointment that so far this unsatisfactory season, the forum cliché content has been relatively poor

Not a “laughing stock” at all.

A pretty poor return on the “alarm bells ringing” front.

Not a mention whatsoever of Stevie May “coming back to haunt us”.

This is not what I pay my taxes for.

57v
    He
    NO VOCATIVE
    Him
    His
    Him
    Him

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast