+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Johnstone

Dons v St Johnstone

I think we have a game today?

Presumably St Johnstone will have a go rather than just sit in and hit us on the break. But who knows.

Hoping for a goal or two but no idea what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    I think we have a game today?

Presumably St Johnstone will have a go rather than just sit in and hit us on the break. But who knows.

Hoping for a goal or two but no idea what to expect.
    Don’t think I’ve ever seen St Johnstone have a go. Horrible bunch of hammer throwers. We’re in a major slump so don’t think it’s going to be a classic.

Can see us conceding first and scraping a draw again.

1-1

Just left. Struggling to get bodies to fill the car today and it's only September. Caan see us struggling to break down Saintees today and honestly fear similar to last week unless there is some pace, width and forward thinking creativity introduced today. So as Don Julio says, Who knows?

2-1

I'm getting what I think and what I hope for too mixed up to make a prediction.

Ach, no I'm not, 4-0 the Dons

3-1

0-0

Meh.

I might go, but the ****ing useless IT geek ****s have sent a weblink about season tickets that refuses to open, so If I have to be there at a specific time, I have no idea when. I might be forced to watch it on a laptop again, although I have grown to hate that option.

Too exhausted to drive the 100 mile round trip to Keith.

Never did I think the day would come that I was too infirm or apathetic to go to the fitba.

Get yourself doon there you auld b'astard.

It's going to be 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Get yourself doon there you auld b'astard.

It's going to be 4-0
    My first-ever match at 'doon there' was v this lot on 3.1.66. We were 2-0 up at HT, and lost 3-2.

Much nearer the 4-0 you predict was my first-ever Scottish Cup tie, in February 1967. 0-0 at half time, and we scored 5 in the second half. I think it was Bobby Brown's final game as Perth's manager, before he took on the Scotland gig.

If I go today, I expect the usual war of attrition against these brutes, where we lose a goal in the first half and fail to lay a glove on them.

Or we could win 7-0.

0-0 looks most likely though.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast