+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Willie Miller critical of both Gallacher & Lewis .
    I would rather he started digging out Glass and Cormack, a manager that should have never even been near a coaching job at Aberdeen.

Phucking shambles.

0/7.

Pitiful.

“Surely comrades, none of you wants McInnes…er Jones to come back?”
    (George Orwell, Animal Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    It was a venture that hasn't worked out, it might have, no one could have said for sure TBF. What will Cormack do now, what can he do at this stage.
    After the first win we were world beaters with most fans, on the forums at least. & the Icelandic coach got a lot of stick for saying that we looked crap. Which most fans must now surely agree with.
    He should have got the sack for letting his team be beaten by us.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I would rather he started digging out Glass and Cormack, a manager that should have never even been near a coaching job at Aberdeen.

Phucking shambles.
    Maybe Miller fancies another shot

I really don’t know what to say.

Yes I wanted McHunis gone, no I did not want Stephen fkn glass but the tw@t talks a good job but it is clear he is fkn useless (worse than McHunis) and well out his depth.

What’s Neil Lennon up to these days ? 🤷🏻*♂️

Even with the mighty Scott Brown in the side we are a team with weak mentality and no backbone whatsoever. There is nobody taking responsibility and providing the drive forward to put opposition defences under pressure. All happy to pass the ball about the back like they know what they are doing ............ waiting for the inevitable mistake. All down to a lack of leadership from the very top down to the captain on the park. Difficult to see a positive outcome.

Said it for weeks

No wingers at the club apart from has beens in McGinn and Hayes
    No number 10 types apart from Hedges who isn't fit
    Too many, far too many central midfielders with similiar attributes, not a single central midfielder you could class as a ball carrier

Teams full of hammer throwers just sit deep and counter and we will never score, hardly a creative bone in that entire squad

He's recruited poorly, he never recruited before for a proffesional team and it shows, passing the ball around in unthreatening positions is irrelavent, just gives the opposition all the time in the world to get into a defensive shape
    Last edited by LongDistanceRed; 18-09-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Well at least Stephen Glass isn’t as bad as Mark McGhee.

No wait he actually might be worse

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    Said it for years.

Teams full of hammer throwers just sit deep and counter and we will never score
    Edited that to illustrate my own, often expressed thoughts.

I'd need to see it again but from the RDS it looked like Lewis was slower than a week of wet Monday's to get down to May's shot.

As for the rest of the turgid crap........

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast