+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Johnstone

Ach 57 min .... as a guardian o' linguistic quality an' integrity, ye'll surely hae heard the phrase ... " goes athoot sayin"

Furthermore .... it's aa Considine's fault for gettin himsel on the wrang side o' a doin' fae a dodgy playin surface

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Furthermore .... it's aa Considine's fault for gettin himsel on the wrang side o' a doin' fae a dodgy playin surface
    Well, of course, although The Loud Voices will be piling back on to Funso again shortly. They like a scapegoat. Yet, as even my sense of fair play in thinking that Glasso deserves to be given a chance fades as he continues to preside over fiucks-up, I’m still opting for my default position, and blaming Thatcher, the murdering, thieving, pish-stinking, do-lally deid aul hoor.

‘Deid’, you say?

Thatcher 0 Me 1.

You’re baith wrang.

Obviously, the cause of our latest defeat was the journals running yet another “ make Pittodrie a fortress” story.

I think they picked on Scott Brown to say it this time but it really doesn’t matter which player is supposed to have said it.
    It’s the kiss of death every time.

Pfffft. Troy was a fortress and look what happened there.

I suspect Callum Davidson and the racist boy in Dingwall were at the recent Timmer Market appraising cuddies and sneaking them in under the radar before the window slammed shut.

It must have been one hoor of a size of hat to disguise Davidson’s lugs as he negotiated the clandestine deal though.

I suppose we did have a player called Hector at one time, and we’ve a fair few Cassandras here on this site.

And we’ll be going to Helen* a handcart if Glass doesn’t get his finger oot.

* can’t post pics on this phone, sorry

You can be Priam

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You can be Priam
    I’d certainly be happy to try to get Hector back to put a folded beermat under that shoogly pub table of a central defence. That WAS Priam, wasn’t it? I never finished reading The Iliad.

Try a more readable version.

The Song of Troy
    Colleen McCullough

I’m pretty sure she recommended a flat back four.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast