+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Bolton Wanderers

MillersMad Matchthread - Bolton Wanderers

Are we playing a sleeping giant today? Just one who's taking a snooze? It should be a cracker and one we should do better in than last Saturday against Fleetwood. Mind you Tuesday's match against Lincoln was a treat for any footballing fan especially us. We played well and got into better positions that we'd been doing in previous games.
    Statistically we should be top of the league due to the power of x but we're not because of the lack of goals for.

We saw a good balance side on Tuesday night, one that we've not seen for such a long time and that should continue today. I would be hoping for a couple of changes, I expect for Harding to play and Grigg to start for the first time.

This could be a game worth watching and one we can win!!

Enjoy it folks! Get your cornflakes ready CT, you know you want to!

Come On You Reds!

Scoring plenty of goals so we will have to be at our best defensively today.

Kieron Lee is there. Not sure how much he plays.

Good Morning Monsieur Froglet trust you're well.

Unfortunately I missed the Lincoln game, sounded a cracker and one we should have won, also I can't make the Bolton game either today but, I will be viewing it on TV.

I've been reading of good reports of Grigg and fully expect him to pair up with Smith today. Sorry for Freedie but I feel his days are numbered as he's had his chance of late and delivered nothing, possible last 20 minutes to see the game off?

Just for once I wouldn't mine seeing us revert back to a 4 at the back, playing Harding like you said, along with Icky, Woods and either Mattock who played well at Lincoln by all accounts or our new signing Bola.

Apparently, Wiles had a stormer of a game when he came on for the last 20. Maybe this is a good foil as the ratings/feedback say Barlaser and Rathbone are our two most potent midfielders. Doesn't hurt to come on as an impact sub at times as it gets you more recognised with the energetic exerted effort you have to put into a short game, and to all intent purposes may get you a start in a game. Wiles will though have to overcome these two and Lindsay if he wants his starting place back.

Miller is over his ban so may get to play with Oggy doing the damage down the right wing. The jury's still out with me over Sadlier as I feel Miller can deliver more. If we go with three at the back five in the middle and two up front I feel Bolton may just have too much for our back three to cope with. It will be down to our wingers to track back and help out.

I suppose a draw away from home isn't always a bad thing but when you look at the top of the table already, we've played a game more and are adrift of Sunderland by 5 points. Yes it's still early days but it's about time we turned draws and silly mistake losses into wins.

Come on lads today, give it your all and bring those points home......UTM!
    Last edited by Brin; 18-09-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Unfortunately I missed the Lincoln game, sounded a cracker and one we should have won, also I can't make the Bolton game either today but, I will be viewing it on TV.

I've been reading of good reports of Grigg and fully expect him to pair up with Smith today. Sorry for Freedie but I feel his days are numbered as he's had his chance of late and delivered nothing, possible last 20 minutes to see the game off?

Just for once I wouldn't mine seeing us revert back to a 4 at the back, playing Harding like you said, along with Icky, Woods and either Mattock who played well at Lincoln by all accounts or our new signing Bola.

Apparently, Wiles had a stormer of a game when he came on for the last 20. Maybe this is a good foil as the ratings/feedback say Barlaser and Rathbone are our two most potent midfielders. Doesn't hurt to come on as an impact sub at times as it gets you more recognised with the energetic exerted effort you have to put into a short game, and to all intent purposes may get you a start in a game. Wiles will though have to overcome these two and Lindsay if he wants his starting place back.

Miller is over his ban so may get to play with Oggy doing the damage down the right wing. The jury's still out with me over Sadlier as I feel Miller can deliver more. If we go with three at the back five in the middle and two up front i feel bolton may just have too much for our back three to cope with. It will be down to our wingers to track back and help out.

I suppose a draw away from home isn't always a bad thing but when you look at the top of the table already, we've played a game more and are a drift of Sunderland by 5 points. Yes it's still early days but it's about time we turned draws and silly mistake losses into wins.

Brin how you watching it on tv? Sure it's not on I follow

Oladapo Afolayan On loan from West Ham is the man to watch.

Frog how do you watch I follow from abroad I-tried it last year and although they took my money I could not get a picture ? If I remember correctly you needed a bank account in the country you were staying in for some reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Oladapo Afolayan On loan from West Ham is the man to watch.
    He's not on loan, they have signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Miller is over his ban so may get to play with Oggy doing the damage down the right wing. The jury's still out with me over Sadlier as I feel Miller can deliver more. If we go with three at the back five in the middle and two up front I feel Bolton may just have too much for our back three to cope with. It will be down to our wingers to track back and help out.

I suppose a draw away from home isn't always a bad thing but when you look at the top of the table already, we've played a game more and are adrift of Sunderland by 5 points. Yes it's still early days but it's about time we turned draws and silly mistake losses into wins.

Miller isn't available, he's still banned.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin how you watching it on tv? Sure it's not on I follow
    Is it not on ifollow for overseas as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Windy442 View Post
    He's not on loan, they have signed him.
    Great signing.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast