+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 18.09.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    This just isn't the same without Navy involved. Like watching The Who with Kenny Jones on drums.
    Ah yes Navy (aka Ayeayeskipper) gone but not forgotten#RIP

The irony is this season he would have had less reason than the previous 3 seasons to lose his sh!t in such epic fashion every Saturday evening.

A part of me missed those entertaining rants where he told anyone who quoted his abusive posts to F off.

Then I remember what he was like so glad he's jogged on. It's what he ultimately wanted.

]

What has become of sailor boy? haven't been on here a lot recently

In my opinion The wrong person was ousted, if you had been reigned in it would have Saved this board alot of hassle.I see you still go around upsetting posters...on purpose..!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    What has become of sailor boy? haven't been on here a lot recently
    In short he had one too many unnecessary abusive, yet often entertaining, outbursts under the alias Ayeayeskipper.

He acted "like a five year old every time he had a drink?"

Basically he wanted to be banned, he got his wish.

Plus he didn't rate Wootton at all, now that's ban worthy on its own surely? He's ***** to our side.

RIP 12-06-2021

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    In my opinion The wrong person was ousted, if you had been reigned in it would have Saved this board alot of hassle.I see you still go around upsetting posters...on purpose..!
    I can see why navypie was banned because he overstepped the mark quite a few times, despite many warnings from the moderator. There was however one poster in particular who loved pushing his buttons, and still gloats over his ban (see#191 & #196). He might well have been red carded anyway because he didn't heed those warnings, but I think that particular poster at least accelerated the process.

Well, it was a good thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Well, it was a good thread...
    And maybe it still is. I think pretty much everything that could be said about the Maidenhead game has been said, and like many other threads this one has meandered into something different.

Different, but possibly worthwhile in the long run. I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed, but the poster who "only wants to talk about Notts" has been quite happy to gloat about the banning of a Notts fan on the Maidenhead match thread. Make your own minds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And maybe it still is. I think pretty much everything that could be said about the Maidenhead game has been said, and like many other threads this one has meandered into something different.

Different, but possibly worthwhile in the long run. I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed, but the poster who "only wants to talk about Notts" has been quite happy to gloat about the banning of a Notts fan on the Maidenhead match thread. Make your own minds up.
    That's a very optimistic 'maybe'
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees new posts and clicks in hope that it's related to the game. But no, it's degenerated, again.
    Gloating is never good, but you mention 'banning of a Notts fan' as if it's death by firing squad! It's just a necessary action sometimes on sites like these. We all know the rules. And I'd say the banning of ANY abusive, attention-seeking, egomaniac poster will result in the return of many previous posters or new posters in the long run. So a net gain for sure.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast