+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 18.09.21 [NL]

Hi Pedro,

Well it sure looks like someone wants to remain off topic lol.

Either you have missed the moderator's polite but clear warning or maybe you saw it but chose to ignore it. Either way, I'm not a fan of skating on thin ice cos I've heard that some people do and occasionally they fall in and end up disappearing for a month or longer.

Happy to answer your buddy's question and discuss further if required but on the PM as this is a match thread and more importantly we've been warned. Let's not ignore that. Plus then everyone who doesn't care one jot doesn't have to suffer

Time to leave the Maidenhead game thread. Poor first half, much improved second. Sketchy performance overall but a deserved victory seems to be the overall message.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Hi Pedro,

Well it sure looks like someone wants to remain off topic lol.

Either you have missed the moderator's polite but clear warning or maybe you saw it but chose to ignore it. Either way, I'm not a fan of skating on thin ice cos I've heard that some people do and occasionally they fall in and end up disappearing for a month or longer.

Happy to answer your buddy's question and discuss further if required but on the PM as this is a match thread and more importantly we've been warned. Let's not ignore that. Plus then everyone who doesn't care one jot doesn't have to suffer

Time to leave the Maidenhead game thread. Poor first half, much improved second. Sketchy performance overall but a deserved victory seems to be the overall message.
    We dont DM on on a public message board perhaps the mod could set up an OT for you to expand your navy pie theories upon.
    Muchos loveos ...xx
    Maidenhead done roll on Altrincham...

...and let that be an end to it, yet again, please all of you.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122