+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 18.09.21 [NL]

You didn't like the apology? I'm surprised.

Make as many or as few allowances as you like. I've had a great day, NCM played only a very small part.

If you had indeed mentioned Football Radar then there would be no doubt in anyone's mind. Food for thought for next time.

Now back to possible a central defender loan.... It can't harm matters and as IB said we haven't used the loan system yet so there is certainly room.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    If Rawlinson is going to be back within a couple of weeks, I’m not sure I would bother. Lacey and Chicksen looked sound as a pairing when Cameron went off, and Brindley/Lacey/Chicksen looks fine as a back three if we want to play that. Don’t really like bringing in loan players for the sake of it.
    We had a recent manager who was very partial to doing that , brining in loan players for the sake of it. If only I could remember his name !

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Make as many or as few allowances as you like. I've had a great day, NCM played only a very small part.
    You won't take any notice of me and I understand why, but ignore the battering you've had from far more respected posters at your peril.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If you had indeed mentioned Football Radar then there would be no doubt in anyone's mind. Food for thought for next time.
    Rather ironic coming from the poster who predicts a 1-1 win and expects others to understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You won't take any notice of me and I understand why, but ignore the battering you've had from far more respected posters at your peril.

Rather ironic coming from the poster who predicts a 1-1 win and expects others to understand!

This just isn't the same without Navy involved. Like watching The Who with Kenny Jones on drums.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    We had a recent manager who was very partial to doing that , brining in loan players for the sake of it. If only I could remember his name !
    It’s on your bedroom wall ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post

ah yes , Gary Mills .....x

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Have you took your laddo poster down yet.?x

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast