+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 18.09.21 [NL]

Rodders was not in the game today, Roberts mis firing as well, we struggle when these 2 have off days

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Well that all sounds very familiar. Enjoy Banjo, very jealous I'm not still out there with the family.

Reading back through the comments during the game and I can't help but KCNotts doesn't half moan a lot. I counted 7 or 8 moans during the game, very consistent. Although after a strong start he noticeably slowed down in the 2nd half so Notts must have played well in the 2nd 45.
    Have you got something wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to post that? You are a very strange man Laddo.

Because it's true. Is it not?

Because it's true. Is it not?
    You'll have to find someone else to argue with old boy... Have a great night!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Rodders was not in the game today, Roberts mis firing as well, we struggle when these 2 have off days
    Makes sense I'd imagine any side in the NL would struggle if two of their star attacking players were both off their game.

If that was the case today it makes the 3 points even more welcome and important.

Makes sense I'd imagine any side in the NL would struggle if two of their star attacking players were both off their game.

If that was the case today it makes the 3 points even more welcome and important.
    check out the player ratings post

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    check out the player ratings post

Not playing particularly well but another three points. Promising surely?

U Pies!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    That table's a bit dodgy ! Torquay played Southend today and both lost their last match. Did laddo prepare it ?
    They never update those stats very quickly. Today's aren't included.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Have you got something wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to post that? You are a very strange man Laddo.
    I’d quite like to know why he’s got Jimmy Savile as his avatar. Maybe Jim Fixed it for him?

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast