+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Whether he had Sheffield connections or not,I thought he was fair to both sides,so no complaints from me.By the way always good to see us win away in the red and white.UTM.
    I thpught that Bolton played him well especially in the second half. The way they hit the ball long after drawing us in meant that Woods was often challenging for a header on the half way line. They constantly blocked him off allowing the other forruds and wingers to attack to get onto the ball which he wasn't able to cut out.

I hope we do that and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Booooooooo. I vote rathbone ��
    Mr. Duracel for me as well!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    The booing at Warne was for subbing Rathbone
    Yes it was but some have suggested he was booed when Wiles was named man of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Yes it was but some have suggested he was booed when Wiles was named man of the match.

There was people around me booing and screaming abuse at Wiles directly from the bottom of the west stand when the MOTM was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    There was people around me booing and screaming abuse at Wiles directly from the bottom of the west stand when the MOTM was announced.
    A bloke sitting near me spent the entire Fleetwood game calling Wiles every name under the sun and then when people booed when the MOTM was announced he said, completely seriously, 'That's bang out of order, it'll do the poor lads confidence no good'

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    A bloke sitting near me spent the entire Fleetwood game calling Wiles every name under the sun and then when people booed when the MOTM was announced he said, completely seriously, 'That's bang out of order, it'll do the poor lads confidence no good'
    Unbelievable. You wonder what some people have got between their ears.

But did he shout that to wiles? he has a point if Wiles couldn’t hear him but definitely heard the boos

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    But did he shout that to wiles? he has a point if Wiles couldn’t hear him but definitely heard the boos
    I think shouting out 'w*****' and 'Wiles you f****** p****' every time Wiles misplaced a pass suggests he was being a bit of a hypocrite regardless of if Wiles could hear him or not.
    Last edited by Masbroughstreet; 20-09-2021 at 03:17 PM.

I think shouting out 'w*****' and 'Wiles you f****** p****' every time Wiles misplaced a pass suggests he was being a bit of a hypocrite regardless of if Wiles could hear him or not.
    Maybe true but it doesn’t harm Wiles if he doesn’t hear

I’m sure most fans utter stupid things at times

Now you know where Gru sits

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast