+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    You have obviously brought your daughter up well 👍😁

Just make sure she never gets tempted into Barnsley.

Good luck to you for the rest of the season. Glad things are looking a bit better now!

Ha, I don’t think I need worry about Barnsley Shark!! I think I failed all round though because my lads a Spurs fan and two of my granddaughters Blades fans due to influence from their other grandparents, not to mention free season tickets, but I’m working on my youngest granddaughter who already has a Wanderers kit. She’s only four so too young yet but hopefully if I play my cards right I might have a match partner. My only concern is inflicting watching Wanderers on her in the years to come but then it could be worse. She could have turned out a Man U fan!!! 😉👍

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Whether he had Sheffield connections or not,I thought he was fair to both sides,so no complaints from me.By the way always good to see us win away in the red and white.UTM.
    He was certainly fair to both sides bill, even their fans thought he was f*****g s***e. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Now you know where Gru sits
    No I'm one who keeps shouting Warney out! I sit above him in West stand. Only jesting though my season ticket is there in the ground. Never shout abuse at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No I'm one who keeps shouting Warney out! I sit above him in West stand. Only jesting though my season ticket is there in the ground. Never shout abuse at anyone.
    Nice to know we don't need to stitch your gob shut when we come round to stitch your fingers to your mouse mat 😂

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112