+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Areas to Strengthen

I think we need a DM in the Neal Bishop mould still as I think we're a touch soft there. I also would like a reserve centre forward as I don't rate Sam although feel that might be his attitude slightly but I might be wrong. We have Knight to come back who I have high hopes for and Mitchell could do a job at CF if needed. I don't think we really need to strengthen areas as much as sort out our consistency of play, if we started at kick off like we do in the second half then I feel alot of our issues would be resolved. I'm not sure about this slow 30 mins we have at the start of most games, IB knows about it, we know about it, the players will know about it so really they should turn up from minute 1. I feel if we really went at them at the start of the game for 15 mins, either side of half time for 15 mins and the end of the game for 15 then we won't be far off coming top.

As soon as we started attacking on Saturday, the crowd got behind them and it was night and day from the first half. They need to get themselves going pre kickoff.

Probably a couple of center backs. Currently only one fit who himself has just returned from a lengthy layoff.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345