+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - Update 18/09

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - Update 18/09

330 Pugmitch NEW LEADER

270 df46

240 Epsombaggie(X)

190 SwedishBaggie (PL)

180 saltnshake(X)
    180 baggieal(X)
    180 Albie blue(X)

170 phild (PL)
    170 BaggieSingh(X)
    170 Prando
    170 nilocrm
    170 DaveP67 is back!

160 boingy(X)

150 Q165
    150 calvinboy (CH)
    150 billsbest(X)
    150 Titchfieldbaggie

140 1060Albion(X)

130 Kettering_baggie(X)
    130 astle71
    130 soulman101(X)
    130 Baggie Sharon
    130 mickd1961 (PL)
    130 Barrera(X)
    130 Baggiemadguern
    130 Bombers right foot (PL)
    130 WBA1955

110 TipperaryBaggie(X)

40 holmleighchris(X)

HIGHLIGHTS - Pug hits a jackpot as he becomes the new leader for the second time this season. He's on fire!!! We'll soon pull him back Hardly any further points to add.

NEXT UP - It will be the MONTHLY DOUBLE for September as Albion play QPR on Friday 24th September. The other game will also be from the Championship. Predicting Albion to win lately is becoming bad for our mental health!!

Have I been failing in my duties to post my predictions or have my predictions just been useless?

A bit of both I think Chris, perhaps we should all just refrain from predicting Albion wins. it may help

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)