Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Team v Fulham

  1. #1

    Team v Fulham

    Will be interesting to see who plays as quite a few injuries and Struijk ban.

    Wonder if the back four will look like this

    Shackleton Cresswell Hjalde Firpo

    Hope Summerville and Greenwood start too with Rodrigo up top

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    180
    Play strongest team we can. Any changes should be necessary. We need to target domestic cups as a realistic chance of silverware and European qualification.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,793
    would be nice if Summerville, cresswell, gelhert and greenwood got significant play time.

    the reality is we aren't going anywhere in the cup so let's find out who can play.

    Klich, Cooper(against speed) and ayling have not looked sharp. Firpo is learning.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,197
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    would be nice if Summerville, cresswell, gelhert and greenwood got significant play time.

    the reality is we aren't going anywhere in the cup so let's find out who can play.

    Klich, Cooper(against speed) and ayling have not looked sharp. Firpo is learning.
    Think Dallas has been poor so far this season - by his own standards that is - thought he was to blame for the breakdown in play against Newcastle that led to their goal.

    For me we should definitely play Greenwood, Gelhdhart, and Somerville tonight - give our forwards a break before the tougher task this weekend.

    We never win in London anyway!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,201
    Wayward passing, not quite on the ball just yet, lost ball midfield, very soft, led to there equalizer last Sat. We have to get that sorted too many passes not complete. Keeping quiet on the team selection, I’m always wrong anyroad! Gelhdhart is looking sharp.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,803
    Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Wayward passing, not quite on the ball just yet, lost ball midfield, very soft, led to there equalizer last Sat. We have to get that sorted too many passes not complete. Keeping quiet on the team selection, I’m always wrong anyroad! Gelhdhart is looking sharp.
    Must say George the lad Geldhart looks the dogs wotsits and I would love to see him get some game time tonight.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Must say George the lad Geldhart looks the dogs wotsits and I would love to see him get some game time tonight.
    What he said

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,793
    I'd prefer to save him for the U-23's. Can't risk injury or tiring him out.

    Just think how good Rooney and some other your phenoms would have been if they could have tutored under Roberts and spent more time in the U-23's.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,246
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I'd prefer to save him for the U-23's. Can't risk injury or tiring him out.

    Just think how good Rooney and some other your phenoms would have been if they could have tutored under Roberts and spent more time in the U-23's.
    Your threading on thin ice old man hehe welcome to the club

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,228
    According to the BBC;

    1Meslier
    46Shackleton
    3Firpo3
    5Cresswell

    15Dallas
    43Klich
    23Phillips

    20James
    11Roberts
    38Summerville

    19Rodrigo

    Substitutes
    4Forshaw
    13Klaesson
    30Gelhardt
    33Hjelde
    37Drameh
    39McKinstry
    42Greenwood

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •