+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team v Fulham

Team v Fulham

Will be interesting to see who plays as quite a few injuries and Struijk ban.

Wonder if the back four will look like this

Shackleton Cresswell Hjalde Firpo

Hope Summerville and Greenwood start too with Rodrigo up top

Play strongest team we can. Any changes should be necessary. We need to target domestic cups as a realistic chance of silverware and European qualification.

would be nice if Summerville, cresswell, gelhert and greenwood got significant play time.

the reality is we aren't going anywhere in the cup so let's find out who can play.

Klich, Cooper(against speed) and ayling have not looked sharp. Firpo is learning.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    would be nice if Summerville, cresswell, gelhert and greenwood got significant play time.

the reality is we aren't going anywhere in the cup so let's find out who can play.

Klich, Cooper(against speed) and ayling have not looked sharp. Firpo is learning.
    Think Dallas has been poor so far this season - by his own standards that is - thought he was to blame for the breakdown in play against Newcastle that led to their goal.

For me we should definitely play Greenwood, Gelhdhart, and Somerville tonight - give our forwards a break before the tougher task this weekend.

We never win in London anyway!!

Wayward passing, not quite on the ball just yet, lost ball midfield, very soft, led to there equalizer last Sat. We have to get that sorted too many passes not complete. Keeping quiet on the team selection, I’m always wrong anyroad! Gelhdhart is looking sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Wayward passing, not quite on the ball just yet, lost ball midfield, very soft, led to there equalizer last Sat. We have to get that sorted too many passes not complete. Keeping quiet on the team selection, I’m always wrong anyroad! Gelhdhart is looking sharp.
    Must say George the lad Geldhart looks the dogs wotsits and I would love to see him get some game time tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Must say George the lad Geldhart looks the dogs wotsits and I would love to see him get some game time tonight.
    What he said

I'd prefer to save him for the U-23's. Can't risk injury or tiring him out.

Just think how good Rooney and some other your phenoms would have been if they could have tutored under Roberts and spent more time in the U-23's.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I'd prefer to save him for the U-23's. Can't risk injury or tiring him out.

Just think how good Rooney and some other your phenoms would have been if they could have tutored under Roberts and spent more time in the U-23's.
    Your threading on thin ice old man hehe welcome to the club

According to the BBC;

1Meslier
    46Shackleton
    3Firpo3
    5Cresswell

15Dallas
    43Klich
    23Phillips

20James
    11Roberts
    38Summerville

19Rodrigo

Substitutes
    4Forshaw
    13Klaesson
    30Gelhardt
    33Hjelde
    37Drameh
    39McKinstry
    42Greenwood

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)