+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obbi

I said Cole was a poor buy even on a free and clearly the coach thinks the same as he prefers Victor over him, a bloke left on the bench at Bristol Rovers when on loan!
    It worries me that Iseka can only last 45 minutes he should be able to play longer than this by now?
    Oulare looks like he’s the new Gridelet! and when he plays will probably last 45 minutes for ages then be out injured for months!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The present HC has absolutely no intention of playing vertical football what so ever .

Nudge with respect this seems to pass you completely by .
    Marcus can’t play vertical football - cos there’s no one in the present team capable of playing it.
    When Morris gets back - and if Obbi makes the grade - then I think yer gunna have a nice surprise.
    The club hasn’t brought in a 6’5” striker for nowt.
    Interesting comments at the end of his Radio Sheffield post Blackburn interview …… ‘hopefully in the next week or two we will have different options’.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Marcus can’t play vertical football - cos there’s no one in the present team capable of playing it.
    When Morris gets back - and if Obbi makes the grade - then I think yer gunna have a nice surprise.
    Interesting comments at the end of his Radio Sheffield post Blackburn interview …… ‘hopefully in the next week or two we will have different options’.
    How much evidence do you need to see Nudge before the penny drops that you won't see anymore vertical football at this club ?

There's more to vertical football than three big lads up top .

At no stage this season has that defensive line sat anywhere near as high as last season , that's your first indication things have changed .

Vertical football went to WBA and that's that .

"Be ready in two weeks" tape being played again.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    "Be ready in two weeks" tape being played again.
    And then how long after that, 2 or 3 more weeks ?.

Sounds like we've signed a right dudley!.

Tha can't be too careful wi backs Acido. Patience.

It would be nice if it comes off Nudger but if Obbi is anything like his Belgium mate he will be nothing special.I can only go on what I see on the tv because I can’t get to Oakwell and to be honest he looked out of his depth.I wish I had as much optimism in the present team as you seem to have but for what I have seen up to now I think the Reds will be playing every match to avoid relegation not playing for the play offs or promotion.But I do hope I am wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha can't be too careful wi backs Acido. Patience.
    Has he dun his back in, or is he 'pillocking' us ?. See, you've got me saying that word a lot more now.

Far too many pinning hopes on these Beljun lads , only seen clips ? Not sure about these 2 , Leya maybe playing out of position ? Doesn't look like a threat so far for opposition , Obbi ? Don't know owt abart him , just now I'm thinking we've signed sum duffers , including the HC , why did we sign Cole on a 3 yr deal baffles me , Crazy signing approved by Ismael , why was that allowed to happen ? They would have known Val was going ( thankfully) so why ?

I was always thinking the same as well Roma and I also said on here, that too much faith is being put on these two Belgian club players. What if they turn out to be dudleys (duds), we're up the creek then if they don't live up to the hype, and we have to turn to big Vic and Devante instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast