+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obbi

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Far too many pinning hopes on these Beljun lads , only seen clips ? Not sure about these 2 , Leya maybe playing out of position ? Doesn't look like a threat so far for opposition , Obbi ? Don't know owt abart him , just now I'm thinking we've signed sum duffers , including the HC , why did we sign Cole on a 3 yr deal baffles me , Crazy signing approved by Ismael , why was that allowed to happen ? They would have known Val was going ( thankfully) so why ?
    It's to be hoped there's some money available in January Roma as a contingency because as you say the Belgium's have much to live up to .

Cole could possibly be the worst/bizarre signing in the club's history , what does he offer ? And a 3 yr deal ? Wiv been pillocked , av the stats lads pressed wrong button ? Bring back the Scouts, proper football people , money grabbing arseoyles , annoyed from Barnsley tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cole could possibly be the worst/bizarre signing in the club's history , what does he offer ? And a 3 yr deal ? Wiv been pillocked , av the stats lads pressed wrong button ? Bring back the Scouts, proper football people , money grabbing arseoyles , annoyed from Barnsley tbc
    Totally agree, a signing of desperation. I wouldn’t have touched him after his behaviour last time

If Obbi has a bad back he wants to get some Voltarol rubbed on. It did wonders for me yesterday
    😁

On another note, I have to agree with Animal that Schopp will not play vertical football even if he has the personnel to do so.
    He hasn't even changed his system, just stuck to 3 4 3, even after making substitutions.
    Sometimes a subtle change can make a big difference when things are not going right, for example, Chelsea went from 3 4 3 to 3 5 2 today and absolutely battered Spurs.
    I would like to see us change systems and tactics if it isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    On another note, I have to agree with Animal that Schopp will not play vertical football even if he has the personnel to do so.
    He hasn't even changed his system, just stuck to 3 4 3, even after making substitutions.
    Sometimes a subtle change can make a big difference when things are not going right, for example, Chelsea went from 3 4 3 to 3 5 2 today and absolutely battered Spurs.
    I would like to see us change systems and tactics if it isn't working
    If Chelsea don't win the PL I'll be amazed .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If Chelsea don't win the PL I'll be amazed .
    I watched the game and totally agree with you Animal,Spurs are no way near to the class of Chelsea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123