+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goal of the season....Villa

'Tone' is difficult to judge in text, without emojis, so actually, I’ve no need to calm down. It’s a bit rich coming from you, ‘The Drama Queen President of the Sky is falling in Club’ to tell anyone to calm down, Dave.

So you have Dyslexia now, Really? OK, but I, like most people, drop the odd spelling error, it’s normal, but a person’s name? A name that people have been spelling correctly for 3 years, all of a sudden, start misspelling?

I don’t know who KBW is I’m afraid, but as long as you can still manage to read her/him and ‘Football Insider’, everything will be fine.

Go well Dave, and just stay away from those tricky Scottish surnames.

I do sense a bit of anomosity coming from your reposts ExV. Drama Queen.....really. i try and post a lot to keep this bloody forum going. If you would rather I stopped, I will.
    By the way KBW from Twitter....Key Board Warrior!!
    As I said my spelling leaves a lot to be desired but we can all pick faults, I could have pulled you up for stating you agree with Oz on his 5 names but he only picked 4.....

*animosity*

If holding a different opinion, then expressing it makes me a KBW, then so be it. Sort of a Drama Queen response to a little criticism, don’t you think?

I couldn’t care less about spelling, mine has improved since I joined the forum, as well as my use of punctuation. But if a poster types McGinn for 2/3 years, then maginn for a couple of weeks, then McGinn the next, then I find it odd. Why has he /she changed the spelling, all of a sudden, whirls my tired auld brain?

If you find my logic and inability to count, when I'm too lazy to think of my own answer, odd, then say so. I won’t think of you as a KBW, honestly.

Careful Picasso, you're entering KBW territory there.

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    *animosity*
    See what I mean....😉

Cooor things haven't been this feisty for years

Dave don't you dare stop posting!

EV I get where you're coming from with regards to spelling names correctly but your original post does come off a tad passive aggressive. If it had been aimed at me I wouldn't have been happy either. We all slip up.

Interpretation Oz, maybe I’m just wired differently. It has often been said that I have little or no ‘filter’. Always trying to grab back words as they leave my mouth.

Passive-aggressive though? If anything, I was rude and a little obnoxious, which was wrong of me. But passive-aggressive?, crikey, I’m becoming all ‘woke’

Ings
    Cash
    Bailey
    McGinn

Hello all !! Been a very long time since I visited

Hi BV, we are forgetting Buendia, well I did anyway...5/5.
    I think we should add the following to help decide.

A.Technical ability
    B. Difficulty
    C. Skill level
    D. Team Effort
    E. Wow factor
    F. Opposition

BurtonVilla, I was still in short trousers when you last posted👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)