+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goal of the season....Villa

Goal of the season....Villa

With one goal of the Month in the bag a couple yesterday may also win us some recognition.
    2.Ings v Newcastle
    4.Maginn v Watford
    1.Cash v Everton
    3.Bailey v Everton

I would have to say Cash for me but hey, many more to come, hopefully!

Bailey for me, he had a lot of time to **** that up and didnt.

1 Ings v Newcastle
    2 Baily v Everton
    3 Buendia v Brentford
    4 Maginn v Watford

Probably the most exciting but the 6 one touch passing move and shot for me. Is it not nice to have 4 gems on the board having played just 5 games, we have goals from all areas of the pitch. Ollie has not even netted one yet, maybe he will get the winner next week???

Gosh I forgot Buendia's 5 in 5

1.Cash
    2. Ings
    3. Bailey
    4. Buendia
    5. Maginn

All Beauties......😁

If there was a ball of the season that one from Ings to Bailey would win it by a mile - absolute quality!

Great shout....👍

I'm watching the same TV as Oz. All 5 in the same order.

It's McGinn, not Maginn. No, I'm not being pedantic, it does matter, especially as the lad has been playing for us since 2000 and f.ck..g 18.

So you are being pendantic then!! Calm down ExV, your sounding like KBW off twitter. I guess that *******ing was for a few of us then.....spelling is not my strong point but I think you knew who I meant. I consider my self hugely embarrassed and will try not to fail my spelling test again, been as I am actually Dyslexic, and yes i'm struggling there, i feel I will fail so please take it easy on the old feller.😳

Damn I knew it didn't look right but I copied Dave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)