+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Mel….

Your big man Melanie proved to be something anyway Eddy

Have the DCFCfansUK forum got of his d*ck yet?

But you said yesterday you didn't care anymore, you wanted the ground and the training ground bulldozed but yet you still come here with your derogatory comments.

The way I see it and it includes me too, I never heard ANY Derby fans EVER moan that Mel was forking out 4/5/6 million for multiple players during A transfer window, we were all glued the SSN or the net seeing who we were linked with, helping Mel spend his money for him insisting on more more more, but every fan of every club can be guilty of that its not exclusive to Derby but now the 5hits hit the fan some supposed fans are calling for his head, yes he's made mistakes along the way, was ill advised, chose to lock horns with the EFL and maybe one of his biggest mistakes was to buy the club he supported and loved, maybe the second biggest mistake was that the had long arms to go with his deep pockets

I don't know I don't frequent that one, why don't you stay over there and spout your hate there or is it that you can't because your banned so you've come here, it really beggars belief that you have a username like you have but you've never had a good word to say about Mel or the club, who needs an army like you?

Im not defending him but for someone who doesn't a care what happens to the club, the stadium, the training ground, wanting the lot demolishing why are you even here still bitching about it. Never wanting his to spend the money, well I never read in any of your posts telling him to put the money away, his or not and to say you were happy with the players we had, I'd love you to prove me wrong and provide links to your posts

I can wait!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I never wanted him to spend that money because I knew it wasn't his to spend

He's never spent a dime of his cash

And as for signings? we've got some right classics in there,, ie 3m for Blackman who was out of contract that season, 1m for Camera who couldn't trap a bag of cement.. and we sacked the manager who signed of those beauties just 2 weeks after

6m for Johnson? 5m for Butterfield?

He then recouped that and banked it for himself when we sold Hughes, Hendrick, Ince, Vydra etc

He's fleeced this club and he's fooling only the idiots
    Please take this as constructive criticism, DCFCA but I'd keep my big fat gob shut rather than make libellous remarks such as you have done in the last few posts. I would also urge the mods to wipe these posts for same reason.

We are all unhappy at what has happened at our club, but there are ways of expressing it within the realms of legality.

It's not just your arse in the sling if someone decides to teach you a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Please take this as constructive criticism, DCFCA but I'd keep my big fat gob shut rather than make libellous remarks such as you have done in the last few posts. I would also urge the mods to wipe these posts for same reason.

We are all unhappy at what has happened at our club, but there are ways of expressing it within the realms of legality.

It's not just your arse in the sling if someone decides to teach you a lesson.
    Seconded. I think the problem some have with you is that you only ever appear, like the proverbial bad penny, when things turn bad and then just become libellous.

He doesn't care GP he's said so in the past ironically when he/she appeared out of the blue for another rant and bitch about Mel, he/she was warned then and was warned even before that, clearly this person isn't aware of the malicious communications act, unless you are posting facts that you can prove DCFCA I would calm it a bit

Not surprised DCFC Fans banned you

Your big man Melanie proved to be something anyway Eddy

Have the DCFCfansUK forum got of his d*ck yet?
    Quite possibly the most meaningless pile of horse 5hit drivel ever posted on any forum anywhere. Will you please repost it in English?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Quite possibly the most meaningless pile of horse 5hit drivel ever posted on any forum anywhere. Will you please repost it in English?
    Drink or drugs, no other explanation.

He hasn't been bankrolling anything you mug, he's bled the club dry trying to reach the bubble world of the premier league and risked not a penny of his wonga, he hasn't got 800m quid you utter naïve wet wipes. He's probably got around 5m in hard cash and whatever else he's got is in assets which WILL NOT be tied to the club,, He's making up company holdings and putting the stadium and training ground in them its absolutely disgusting what he's been doing,, he chased the big time with the clubs money so he could hob nob it with the big boys up there,, it was all about Mel and his pathetic ego

Switch the lights off and just shut it down we're ****ed, there's no coming back from this
    One has to laugh despite the pathetic drivel. Where has anybody ever, on this forum or in the press, said he has 800M? You posted..... QUOTE he hasn't got 800m quid UNQUOTE so I'd like to know who gave you that Jackanory figure. As you won't be able to provide a source for the 800M, you might like to look in the mirror and see what an QUOTE utter naïve wet wipe UNQUOTE actually looks like.

Now, with regard to your recent posts, if you ever had any positive feelings for DCFC, they have obviously complaetely evaporated. In view of that, there really isn't any point in your posting on a DCFC forum, now, is there? So, please, do us all a favour and take your unwanted, unrequired and nothing but negative thoughts and keep them private. Posters on here don't want to read that crap.

As others have posted, some of your recent posts have, IMO, gone over the line of legality and put, not just you but the moderators of this forum and its hosts, FootyMad, in danger of a libel suit. If you wish to endanger your own assets with these outbursts, that's one thing, however, you are also endangering the assets of the moderators and FootyMad and you have absolutely no right whatsoever to do that.

As politely as possible, go forth but do not, under any circumstances, multiply.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)