+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Mel….

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Your last "claim" was that he doesn't have 800M. I asked you where you got that figure from. You have yet to answer that question. That mag that puts out annual figures on the "worth" of the rich (Quote?) has had him at between 500M and 550M for the past few years. You now speak of 700M. I have yet to see any claim from Mel himself, anywhere, on his total "worth".

700M? 800? Just where do you get these figures from?

Do you understand the difference between liquid assets and non liquid assets? Mel is probably down to the dregs of his liquid assets. That doesn't mean he doesn't have half a billion in non liquid assets. If you, somehow, know differently, please enlighten us and feel free to provide sources. They make your story believable as opposed to our usual perception of your ramblings.
    MA, he probably doesn't understand numbers bigger than his shoe size, if that even! Not worth arguing. I will probably become another victim of his knife crime for suggesting this though ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_derby

Rooney about to do a press conference at half one.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    The thing is though, whatever the rights and wrongs of the player amortisation, the fact that Mel has been resorting to these practices, together with the sale and leaseback of the stadium, tells its own story, he has been pushing the boundaries of FFP and thats where I see his culpability lies.

Fine, he was the owner, he wanted to achieve promotion, he promised he would deliver this to the fans, BUT, he still has to operate within the EFL rules and within financial parameters. So yes Covid is a contributory factor, but in reality it has merely brought forward what would have been inevitable, he gambled his cash and the clubs future on promotion, he didn't succeed, now the clubs in the ****e! Thats down to his bad judgement and poor financial and I'd say operational management.

Yes fans may have salivated over the signings, though many took the view we were over paying for average players, but then Mel didn't say, look fans, I'm going to gamble the financial security of the club on getting promotion.

If he had said that, then many fans might not have been so keen to support what he was doing.

For me the guy has to take the blame, he was in charge and took a financially stable and viable club into administration.
    You were one of the ones egging him on and decrying others efforts. Now you are to feckless to put your hand up and live by the sword and die by the sword.

Its sad because what Mel Morris has done to the club you have to this board with you inane drivel and constant contradictory posting. Muppet of the highest order!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    You were one of the ones egging him on and decrying others efforts. Now you are to feckless to put your hand up and live by the sword and die by the sword.

Its sad because what Mel Morris has done to the club you have to this board with you inane drivel and constant contradictory posting. Muppet of the highest order!
    Ah the fake Rat! Well even when you were real you posted utter bilge and lies and the imposter seems to be no different!

I'd respond but really whats the point, when real you were an ignorant fantasist, with Clough Jnr being a good manager one of your best to date.

Quite how I egged Mel Morris to overspend and put the club into administration is puzzling, but then Rat was the expert at posting drivel.

Back on ignore anyway because thats what saw you off in the end nobody cared what you said.
    Last edited by swaledale; 23-09-2021 at 07:50 PM.

How dare you. Failnail, is always right.
    A narcisstic, closet racist and champagne Mao. You will comply Ratty.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    How dare you. Failnail, is always right.
    A narcisstic, closet racist and champagne Mao. You will comply Ratty.
    Oh Thicky please do stop describing yourself, though your not a closet racist, are Thick and frankly need to keep taking your medication before you become overcooked gammon!

Ah the fake Rat! Well even when you were real you posted utter bilge and the imposter seems to be no different!

Back on ignore anyway because thats what saw you off in the end nobody cared what you said.
    No you can't handle your nemesis that and and Ady have bith confirmed who I am .... do we need ti get Angry or Ramondo or Chris to do it as well.

In the style of Morris again you want to hide and say nothing. But you were the one saying how great he was and a wonderful business man and now here you are berating him. Same pattern of behaviour again and again. Admit you were wrong and posters like ramondonand myself were right or are you just jumping on the bandwagon again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and and Ady
    Ironically I think THAT, more than anything, confirms you as genuine

Oh Thicky please do stop describing yourself, though your not a closet racist, are Thick and frankly need to keep taking your medication before you become overcooked gammon!
    you get funnier closet, you really do.
    Your delusions of grandeur and narcisstic remarks entertain the hell out of me.
    Haven't you got St George flags to burn?

Can we all leave our personal insults and digs for the Brexit thread please? I'm sure you are putting genuine football fans off commenting. I've already weilded the banhammer once this week and I'm feeling like John Henry with it atm (look it up)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)