+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Michael Gove

As far as I know ladies toilets consist of cubicles, how exactly does a pervert in disguise go about his diabolical work when he enters the lavatory ?

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    As far as I know ladies toilets consist of cubicles, how exactly does a pervert in disguise go about his diabolical work when he enters the lavatory ?
    I'm assuming you are male and not familiar with women's toilets? Door aren't floor to ceiling. Hope that's a bit clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    I don't know this for definite, but I would guess that some ladies and girls see their own toilets as a bit of a safe place.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    What have ***ual harassment and violence got to do with a swimming pool environment? If harassment takes place remove and ban the said Individual.
    Are the vast cases of ***ual violence committed in swimming pools and its changing facilities?
    I'm sure leering and letching was or is nothing like the truss post.im sure women don't go around discussing the physical attributes of the Male species for example possibly footballers.
    Perhaps some women take themselves to seriously if offended by such a post and like I say in the spirit of equality I gave you ladies Gove as an option to mentally gaze upon or not as the case may be.
    As far as I'm aware there was no campaigning to get ladies only nights it was thrust upon us due to social conditioning and women's organisations making wild outlandish claims as per your examples.
    However in the spirit of equality men shouldnt have to campaign for such equal rights they should be automatically assigned.

After all we are all equal.its just some are more equal than others....👍🤭🤣
    Swimming pools are quite a common place for ***ual assaults, voyeurism and harassment to occur. The vast majority of cases occur in uni*** changing rooms. You might think allowing a woman or girl to be harmed in some way, then banning the perpetrator is better than having single *** changing rooms. I don't agree

I don't agree that women's groups make wild outlandish claims either. You might want to read the report published last week into violence against women.

The Truss thread was an example of ***ism and it was heartening to see the lack of engagement with the OP. These days this forum is pretty decent on the anti ***ism front which is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Swimming pools are quite a common place for ***ual assaults, voyeurism and harassment to occur. The vast majority of cases occur in uni*** changing rooms. You might think allowing a woman or girl to be harmed in some way, then banning the perpetrator is better than having single *** changing rooms. I don't agree

I don't agree that women's groups make wild outlandish claims either. You might want to read the report published last week into violence against women.

The Truss thread was an example of ***ism and it was heartening to see the lack of engagement with the OP. These days this forum is pretty decent on the anti ***ism front which is good to see.
    Like I said or asked earlier instead of making what seem like wild claims supply us with figures of violence and assaults against women in leisure centres,primarily in the pool and changing areas.
    As I also said if they are being harassed then ban them if they were bring ***uality assaulted of abused then the law of the land would apply , a nice attempt to try and twist the agenda though.
    No one is saying there isn't violence against women at least I'm not.My point was equality in the environment I stated, somehow a swimming pool has become the epicentre of where violence against women takes place, utter rubbish.
    Like I say break down those figures for the pool please.
    Yes off course the truss post was ***ist and I balanced it out and gave you Gove as explained surely you must have been happy with that.
    Like I said before I have never heard women comment about footballers having ***y arses or legs...oh hang on a second I have and god forbid down the lane.
    Truss was a joke but taking it to the extremes that you are take a step back and remind ourselves that ***ism is subjective. I'm sure you've lusted after a man before and even commented to fellow ladies about their attributes ***ist or what..!?
    But lets just stick to pool environment and why do ladies get their own time slots and men dont, I think the violence and assault figures you will supply will vindicate my concern either way.

Presumably genuine trans women aren't interested in women or girls in that way, the problem is the pervs who will begin to take advantage of this shift in attitudes as a viable cover for engaging in flashing, assault or - most likely in this day and age - filming and taking photographs.

If cher is right, and I suspect she is, then we will only be entering the initial phase of what will become a very serious problem.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Presumably genuine trans women aren't interested in women or girls in that way, the problem is the pervs who will begin to take advantage of this shift in attitudes as a viable cover for engaging in flashing, assault or - most likely in this day and age - filming and taking photographs.

If cher is right, and I suspect she is, then we will only be entering the initial phase of what will become a very serious problem.
    Out of interest Why do you suspect she is?

Because I remember how things were in the 1970s before people became more clued up about the 'dirty mac' brigade and their opportunities to offend decreased. I'd assume it just wasn't the done thing to talk about before the s3xua| revolution in the 1960s began to bring it out into the open and very possibly encourage.
    Flashing seems to have gone out of fashion now and obviously the internet has allowed people to pursue their perversions to an extent online, but under the right conditions some of those traditional s3xua| misdemeanour's could make a come back and we might be seeing that now and entering a period where people get away with all sorts, with many victims left damaged for life before something is done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Presumably genuine trans women aren't interested in women or girls in that way, .
    Not true UTM we personally know a lovely guy who is going through trans who when it’s all completed will be a lesbian

Does this include swimming pools..?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast