+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: O/T:- Michael Gove

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPie1862 View Post
    stop being a white CIS scum
    Troll account or genuinely disturbed individual?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Troll account or genuinely disturbed individual?
    Imagine not reading the context of how I said that, but then commenting on it anyway.

And I forgot in my last post but..

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    If we need prisons for men, women and trans then so be it.
    What society needs is often what isn't paid for, that will never happen due to how expensive it would be.

... And also segregation has been tried countless times in history, it's always been a bad look.
    Last edited by HeroPie1862; 10-10-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Still unsure which of the two, but erring towards troll.

HerPie1862,

In answer to your most recent post report, I'm monitoring the situation but, speaking as a regular poster here, you bring it on yourself mostly so perhaps you could try to be less provocative and thereby save us both a lot of time.

I'm going to leave it to the admin to decide in this case but will monitor the situation as normal.

By the way, your reports now total more than all the reports I have received in the past 300 years of moderation on here. Congratulations!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    HerPie1862,

In answer to your most recent post report, I'm monitoring the situation but, speaking as a regular poster here, you bring it on yourself mostly so perhaps you could try to be less provocative and thereby save us both a lot of time.

I'm going to leave it to the admin to decide in this case but will monitor the situation as normal.

By the way, your reports now total more than all the reports I have received in the past 300 years of moderation on here. Congratulations!

Thank you.
    Just attempting to remove poison.

I'll make sure to get you a plaque if we ever share a pint though, 300 years is quite the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPie1862 View Post
    Just attempting to remove poison.

I'll make sure to get you a plaque if we ever share a pint though, 300 years is quite the achievement.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516