+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Michael Gove

O/T:- Michael Gove

I'm all for equality and levelling up.
    Michael Gove yes or No..its a no for me !
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-09-2021 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix again

Perhaps a single 'Cabinet Reshuffle' thread might be better Pedro? Just a thought.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-09-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm all for equality and levelling up.
    Michael Gove yes or No..its a no for me !
    Whatever ministerial role we are discussing this time, it's a NO from me.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Perhaps a single 'Cabinet Reshuffle' thread might be better Pedro? Just a thought.
    What Cabinet Reshuffle .?????

Gove (and Johnson) has forged a career on outright lies and confidence tricks. Him and the dishonest Worzel Gummidge tribute act are now in the process of vandalising UK supply chains with their 'oven-ready' deal for the benefit of nobody whatsoever other than disaster capitalists. A pair of odious individuals working for the benefit of rich donors and voted for by those that are not properly paying attention, complete morons that only have the brain capacity for three-word-slogans and knuckle-dragging racists.

I wouldn't trust him to feed my pet whilst I was away.

Wazzock.

Apparently they knew what they were voting for..!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I don't think the other thread was anything to do with politics

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Nah it wasn't. But with a deft feint and a quick drop of the shoulder our Pedro made it look like it was. The little scally him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Gove (and Johnson) has forged a career on outright lies and confidence tricks. Him and the dishonest Worzel Gummidge tribute act are now in the process of vandalising UK supply chains with their 'oven-ready' deal for the benefit of nobody whatsoever other than disaster capitalists. A pair of odious individuals working for the benefit of rich donors and voted for by those that are not properly paying attention, complete morons that only have the brain capacity for three-word-slogans and knuckle-dragging racists.

I wouldn't trust him to feed my pet whilst I was away.

Wazzock.
    I have as a matter of principal never posted, or commented on a political post before. However, given your comments, I would ask you, what your opinion is regarding the members of Nottingham City Council and the way they have executed their duties in respect of the City of Nottingham. Being born and educated in the city, I was, and remain proud of my roots and remember the days when Nottingham was known as the “Queen of the Midlands.”

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast