+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Barnsley football club

What a shame this thread has turned out this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And a chief instigator gone MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Sad indeed Acido , Mr Filey is well respected on here, his stories were both interesting and enjoyable , being on here may have been his only contact with fellow fan's, and possibly the outside world , some should remember we are all getting older , you never know what waits around the corner , lack of Respect is now the norm by many these day's , " I hope it stays fine for you ,,,," you know who you are .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sad indeed Acido , Mr Filey is well respected on here, his stories were both interesting and enjoyable , being on here may have been his only contact with fellow fan's, and possibly the outside world , some should remember we are all getting older , you never know what waits around the corner , lack of Respect is now the norm by many these day's , " I hope it stays fine for you ,,,," you know who you are .
    Absolutely agree , embarrassing the replies I've read to Mr Filey .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I stand by all ive said.
    1 jumping all over nudge with the insults is wrong no matter how old/young people are.
    2 regarding your dig on other posts. Ive never been on bbs. And ive been a member here longer than most!.
    ... but back on topic.... disagree with nudge and tell him that is ok.
    Bully ,insult and general abuse is not ok.
    No matter if your 18 or 118 age is no excuse

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789