+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Punting with Piglet

Punting with Piglet

Difficult not to get water up your sleeve, etc...

Anyway, as I've recent successes with Joe Biden in the US election, Italy in Euro 2020 and with Radacanu in the US Open it seems selfish of me not to share the accumulated wisdom of my years...

Also in the bank for the coming year:

Brentford to finish in the top half of the Premier League @ 9/1 (before a ball was kicked...)

Manchester United to win the Premier League @ 9/1

And I've had a sneaky knock on Sergio Perez to win the Russian Grand Prix @ 23/1. Perez had a decent drive in Sochi last year in a crap car. Verstappen's obviously handed himself a grid penalty for driving like a child in the last race and may well take a similar penalty to Bottas in the last race due to enforced changes to his car. Of course the elephant in the room is Mercedes, but Red Bull have the better car. On a circuit he likes 23/1 is a decent outside shout in my book.

Verstappen has ability and will be champion in the future but he’s not grown up yet. Mrsgriff reckons he’s immature. I agree but also add the word petulant. He’s still sulking from Silverstone where I still maintain Hamilton didn’t breach the advice given to drivers by the ruling body.

Far more important is that my BMW will beat your Maxi, especially up hill. Or your Passat. The south always beats the north.

Only if its working.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)