+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Tottenham (EFL Cup)

Prediction League - Tottenham (EFL Cup)

Remember to pick the score for 90 minutes. No extra time or penalties considered.

Wolves 2-1 Tottenham

Silva

Wolves 1 Tottenham 1

Hwang

Beat me to it Wokes (nothing new there!!)

Wolves 1 Tottenham 1

Hwang

My daughter and I have tickets and are going to this match 1st match in Gog knows how long !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Beat me to it Wokes (nothing new there!!)

Wolves 1 Tottenham 1

Hwang

My daughter and I have tickets and are going to this match 1st match in Gog knows how long !!!
    Hope you both have a great night WB. I am most jealous.

I was going to go 1-1 also but as that result is pretty much "fully booked" will go with 2-1 Spurs, Podence with our goal.

Wolves 0 Spurs 2.

My first live game of the season tonight. Lucky to be going at all.. I couldn't understand why my online application for a ticket was being rejected. Some detective work on my part revealed that no money had gone out of my bank account for my season ticket renewal. On ringing up the Wolves office I was told I hadn't renewed. I insisted that I had renewed in July, but the office were insisting that I hadn't.

At that point I was near to exploding. I renew every year, but due to athletic commitments, I often have to miss the first few matches. If I had turned up to the Spurs or United game and been refused entry there would have been an explosion.

The office explained that the seat that I had used for years, at the end of a row, near to an exit had been allocated. However, they did manage to find me a new seat in the same block J9 but on a different row and not near an exit.

I suppose this is just one of the problems you get when doing things online. An e-mail perhaps the day before the deadline informing me that I only had one day to renew might have helped, but at least I have a season ticket again. Although this may be my final season of live matches. Such hassle trying to park, and the long delays getting away afterwards, not to mention the expense of tickets.

Hoping for a win

wolves 1 Spurs 0

Silva

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    My first live game of the season tonight. Lucky to be going at all.. I couldn't understand why my online application for a ticket was being rejected. Some detective work on my part revealed that no money had gone out of my bank account for my season ticket renewal. On ringing up the Wolves office I was told I hadn't renewed. I insisted that I had renewed in July, but the office were insisting that I hadn't.

At that point I was near to exploding. I renew every year, but due to athletic commitments, I often have to miss the first few matches. If I had turned up to the Spurs or United game and been refused entry there would have been an explosion.

The office explained that the seat that I had used for years, at the end of a row, near to an exit had been allocated. However, they did manage to find me a new seat in the same block J9 but on a different row and not near an exit.

I suppose this is just one of the problems you get when doing things online. An e-mail perhaps the day before the deadline informing me that I only had one day to renew might have helped, but at least I have a season ticket again. Although this may be my final season of live matches. Such hassle trying to park, and the long delays getting away afterwards, not to mention the expense of tickets.

Hoping for a win

wolves 1 Spurs 0

Silva
    I'm in the Steve Bull too Abbo, moved from J2 to J6 over the Summer so I'm right over the half way line about six rows back, it's a bit lacking in atmosphere in the middle though... You could always relocate to the North Bank next season that would save you a few bob and its faster getting in and out.

I can't see a win tonight, Nuno's already under the cosh and will likely play a strong side, we will probably play a weakened side mindful of Southampton at the weekend. In any case some of those regular bench warmers deserve a run, maybe try a back four?

Wolves 1 - Spurs 2

(Silva)

Woody an co, I have seen that this match is on ESPN+if you pay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)