+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I-Follow

I-Follow

Hi all. I was a member year’s ago but fell by the wayside. Back now. Been a season ticket holder for over 30years. Not attending home matches asi don’t feel safe. I wrote to EFL and the club asking them to arrange for season ticket holders to be able to watch matches on iFollow. I’m willing to pay even though I’ve already bought my season ticket. Got nowhere with them. They said they had to protect home attendances and their broadcast partners interests. What do you think about this. Am I being unreasonable.?

Anyway I think we are going to do well this season. Still sorting ourselves out but we have got some cracking players to return/start.

Quote Originally Posted by Alred View Post
    .. Anyway I think we are going to do well this season. Still sorting ourselves out but we have got some cracking players to return/start.
    Hhmm not sure about that.
    I think its furstrating that whereas some teams have hit the ground running like Bournemouth, we seem like we're still trying to sort out our pre-season.