+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ot - Ryder cup

The players playing the best golf are the US .

The winds getting up which may help us more than them .

Europe completely outplayed today. A bit embarrassing at times.

cmon USA!!!

Makes my Saturday sport TV planning easier as can discard Golf as a option.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBarnsley View Post
    cmon USA!!!
    Europe usually punch above the weight but not yesterday .

It's not over yet but Europe need one amazing day today just to stay in it .

Drop Mcilroy from singles , say he's badly !! Thats half a point guaranteed !
    Is it just a matter of how many we lose by now ,
    America have been far better overall this week , they seem to be getting the rub of the green " NPI" ,
    I hope someone shuvs Brysons putter up his arse after his antics yesterday , I can only see us getting 4or5 pts today , but you never know ♥, could be a late night,

Got to give credit where it's due , the US are miles better than us .

Hard to take but those are the facts unfortunately .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Got to give credit where it's due , the US are miles better than us .

Hard to take but those are the facts unfortunately .
    Exactly Animal , they only need 3 1/2 pts it could all be over well before the last pairings reach the back 9, Harrington a class player in his time , always liked the bloke and still do , disappointed he hasn't transferred his ability , knowledge and experience on ( although plenty of our team are well experienced) he's shown little passion from what I've seen so far , that can also be said about the overated Mcilroy too, he's been dreadful , Time me thee n Pass got clubs art ageeun ! In hindsight although it's a great honour for Padraig , I would have liked to have seen someone like Darren Clarke again if that was possible ? Also Justin Rose would have been selected , all about opinions , let's hope we give them nothing , a few bounces go our way for a change ! And make them work for their overall deserved Victory !!
    Boooooooo !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Exactly Animal , they only need 3 1/2 pts it could all be over well before the last pairings reach the back 9, Harrington a class player in his time , always liked the bloke and still do , disappointed he hasn't transferred his ability , knowledge and experience on ( although plenty of our team are well experienced) he's shown little passion from what I've seen so far , that can also be said about the overated Mcilroy too, he's been dreadful , Time me thee n Pass got clubs art ageeun ! In hindsight although it's a great honour for Padraig , I would have liked to have seen someone like Darren Clarke again if that was possible ? Also Justin Rose would have been selected , all about opinions , let's hope we give them nothing , a few bounces go our way for a change ! And make them work for their overall deserved Victory !!
    Boooooooo !!
    " Gerrin in the hole "

Tee shot on a par five measuring over 600 yards .

Tha couldn't mek it up the daft tw@ts !!!

Dunt think av seen a more one sided Ryder Cup in a good few years. Well played American lads, given us a pasting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12